PG8X (inspired by the JX8P): new beta version uploaded

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
pg-8x

Spitfire31 wrote:But tiny black text on a bright red button doesn't make for easy reading.

/Joachim
Don't worry. So far, the GUI is only a rough draft. Layzer already suggested some good improvements, and we will of course try to make the text as readable as possible.

So far, I used default fonts without much optimizing.

Martin

subterfuge wrote:Just an idea. I'm not a graphic designer, so please don't shoot. I moved the right side up left and stretched the bottom part. I think those faders could maybe align with the faders on upper parts as well to make the overall appearance more uniform?
+1 I like it :tu:

This first draft augurs a very nice series of days to marvel us in the development of this GUI!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

ENV1 wrote:Where exactly does one go to download the latest version?

I went to the website linked in the first post but it looks like theres only the old SE version there?
See page #56 of this thread, third entry from the bottom :)

Maomoondog wrote:
ENV1 wrote:Where exactly does one go to download the latest version?

I went to the website linked in the first post but it looks like theres only the old SE version there?
See page #56 of this thread, third entry from the bottom :)
Got it.

Thank you. :)

for some reason i've been dropped from this topic... just posteing to re-add me

lionscub68 wrote:for some reason i've been dropped from this topic... just posteing to re-add me
It works also simply by the link
"Subscribe topic" / "Unsubscribe topic"
at the bottom of the page.

If you don't receive anymore the messages for a long time whilst you see although "Unsubscribe" (meaning you should receive them), just unsubscribe... then immediately subscribe again. It works, I did it for two other threads since the beginning of the year.
:tu:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Yes, I got that. I just don't get why I randomly get unsubscribed from strings I'm active in. Sometimes daily.

lionscub68 wrote:Yes, I got that. I just don't get why I randomly get unsubscribed from strings I'm active in. Sometimes daily.
Sometimes daily? Wow! I got that trouble only twice in 5 months. I think it is because there are many updates in the engine of KVR, probably with some losses non detected by the technicians.

lionscub68 wrote:Yes, I got that. I just don't get why I randomly get unsubscribed from strings I'm active in. Sometimes daily.

re-working of the forum by Ben, its a bit hit and miss at the moment :wink:

You can always check your subscribed topics here
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/search.ph ... =egosearch
It's easy if you know how

lesha wrote:
You can always check your subscribed topics here
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/search.ph ... =egosearch
Yep, I got that too.
I think the issue creeps up when I check replies via my iPhone.

subterfuge wrote:Just an idea. I'm not a graphic designer, so please don't shoot. I moved the right side up left and stretched the bottom part. I think those faders could maybe align with the faders on upper parts as well to make the overall appearance more uniform?
Very nice to look at :tu:
:tu: All is good

Earlier someone posted a screenshot of Kentai's iPad app:

iPG-800 is a MIDI Controller iPad app emulating the functionality of the PG-800 Synthesizer Programmer that was built by Roland.

http://kentai.ch/portfolio/ipg-800/

Has anyone tried it as a controller for the PG-8x?

바보

bftucker wrote:Earlier someone posted a screenshot of Kentai's iPad app:

iPG-800 is a MIDI Controller iPad app emulating the functionality of the PG-800 Synthesizer Programmer that was built by Roland.

http://kentai.ch/portfolio/ipg-800/

Has anyone tried it as a controller for the PG-8x?

I don't have that app. I assume, if it uses the JX-8P Sysex messages, it should work with the PG-8X. So far, it will only work in the direction app -> PG-8X, as I have not yet implemented the sending out of Sysex messages.

Martin

Return to “Instruments”