Polyslax - Floor

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Freeform piano, synth and some skittery beats. Micromac on the percs via Octatrack.

https://soundcloud.com/polyslax/floor
Image Image

brill ...
i love how you build tension w/ timing variations ...

Lovely accompaniment to a lazy Sunday morning. I love the subtle shifts of the progression with the piano and bass. Shifts the mood ever so slightly. I really enjoyed it.

Cheers guys, glad you enjoyed it!
Image Image

Lovely tune, thanks for sharing!
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Thanks Ronnie, nice to read you! :)
Image Image

This one feels a more minimal than many of your tracks. I was trying to take a peek at the artwork for the track for visual clues, but it seems that the newest SoundCloud no longer allows us to see it in the player. I like the "wandering" feel of this, probably aided and abetted by the presence of a minimal groove.

Good work :)

Nice piece. It sounds great. As Seismic notes, it is kind of sparse. It reminds me of David Sylvian's more recent backing tracks. It would be great with that style of vox but it works well as a standalone contemplative piece.

Tim, Frantz - thank you gents!

Minimal, yes, perhaps bleak in parts. Just a photo of a table and floor Tim… looks a bit like a scary face when pulled back.
Image Image

bleak? no. or maybe i'm just in a bleak frame of mind.

this tune is beautiful. as i said on soundcloud it gives me space.

neil.

Cheers Neil - oh good, I'm trying to avoid being overly bleak. :)
Image Image

Beautyful tune man! love the dynamics, good separation between the musical elements. I can easily picture this song in an emotional scene from a movie :)

Enjoyed. Thanks, polyslax.
No longer a moderator.

Thanks guys! :)
Image Image

Simply beautiful Matt! Love all your sounds and the combinations you use...
Well done! ;)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”