Berna 2.0 is out

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Didn't see this mentioned before. I've done quite a few things with V1, looking forward to working with the new version. The dev told me V2 does not load V1 patches, but the two versions can happily co-exist on one system.
http://www.giorgiosancristoforo.net/softwares/berna/

Interesting. Record and playback is an awesome feature. Great job!

Really wish he'd collaborate with someone with a Windows version of MAX/MSP and port this and Gleetchlab. :cry:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

But it is OSX only??

Why this dev discriminate Windows users :help:

Numanoid wrote:But it is OSX only??

Why this dev discriminate Windows users :help:
osx is superior.

just kidding :lol:

Back OT, i actually think this looks cool and I checked out Gleetchlab3 which seems pretty incredible. Only thing is I am kind of afraid of demoing Berna 2.0 because I might get lost .. and then the day will go by yet again while i noodle with noise :dog:
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:Back OT
Hold on a sec, in the case of plugs not being 64 bit or plugs not installing correctly on Mac (like Rapture), we need at least 3 to 4 pages with complaining that there is no Windows version :P

Weird. I was just checking out Atomic Shadow site after reading the Stephen Howell interview on soundbbytesmag.net and there was a reference there to a "Project Berna" which led me to search for Berna 2.0 only to discover it just released. Guess that means I'll buy it. :smack:

audientronic wrote:Guess that means I'll buy it. :smack:
Can't go wrong for €11

As far as i can see it's an application,it isn't meant to be used as plugin that might have been very interesting...

For me it's interesting because of what I can do with in music. I could care less if it's a plugin or not

Krakatau wrote:As far as i can see it's an application,it isn't meant to be used as plugin that might have been very interesting...
It's a DAW and not an instrument?

I wait patiently for the day someone will make a product exclusively for BeOS.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

warp x wrote:For me it's interesting because of what I can do with in music. I could care less if it's a plugin or not
No problem, i'm just interested in working with it together with a more usual environment, as for instance Image-line deckadance , (as a rough comparison)

I brought this a while ago with an upgrade to 2.0 but I have since moved to Windows/PC. I really enjoyed number 1 and I think it sounds great.

Return to “Instruments”