What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

OS:
Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

what has made you happy today?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRian
 
706 posts since 8 Sep, 2009

Postby elassi; Sat May 31, 2014 11:03 am Re: what has made you happy today?

Hink wrote:BTW I still would like those stems :tu:


They'll come. No worries. :)
User avatar
KVRAF
 
9691 posts since 13 Nov, 2006, from in Uranus, playin' lollipop
 

Postby debra1rlo; Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:33 am Re: what has made you happy today?

Playing a show with Gitane Demone, Rikk Agnew and Paul Roessler at a tiny art gallery in Hollywood last night. Paul sat in on our set with little to go on ut the main progressions of the songs, as it is somewhat of a free form almost-anti-rock-jazztype-improv thing, and just KILLED it and it took our entire performance to another level, like being possessed, but in a good way. :)

couldn't sleep, my life is such craziness and still more as I will be attending a BBQ later today this afternoon with Gitane, Rikk & the Agnew family where we will be interviewed/photographed for an upcoming local free rag, OC Weekly where Rikk will be featured on the cover in a couple weeks. :o :hyper: :wheee: :band2: :wheee: :hail: :party: :hyper: :hug:
marmoset there'd be days like this, there'd be days like this, my marmoset
I'm a dumb c**t
so don't try this at home
User avatar
Rad Grandad
 
24603 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.
    

Postby Hink; Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:41 am Re: what has made you happy today?

debra1rlo wrote:Playing a show with Gitane Demone, Rikk Agnew and Paul Roessler at a tiny art gallery in Hollywood last night. Paul sat in on our set with little to go on ut the main progressions of the songs, as it is somewhat of a free form almost-anti-rock-jazztype-improv thing, and just KILLED it and it took our entire performance to another level, like being possessed, but in a good way. :)

couldn't sleep, my life is such craziness and still more as I will be attending a BBQ later today this afternoon with Gitane, Rikk & the Agnew family where we will be interviewed/photographed for an upcoming local free rag, OC Weekly where Rikk will be featured on the cover in a couple weeks. :o :hyper: :wheee: :band2: :wheee: :hail: :party: :hyper: :hug:


congrats Deb :)
As long as you hate, there will be people to hate
-George Harrison
KVRAF
 
13571 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON
 

Postby trimph1; Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:46 am Re: what has made you happy today?

debra1rlo wrote:Playing a show with Gitane Demone, Rikk Agnew and Paul Roessler at a tiny art gallery in Hollywood last night. Paul sat in on our set with little to go on ut the main progressions of the songs, as it is somewhat of a free form almost-anti-rock-jazztype-improv thing, and just KILLED it and it took our entire performance to another level, like being possessed, but in a good way. :)

couldn't sleep, my life is such craziness and still more as I will be attending a BBQ later today this afternoon with Gitane, Rikk & the Agnew family where we will be interviewed/photographed for an upcoming local free rag, OC Weekly where Rikk will be featured on the cover in a couple weeks. :o :hyper: :wheee: :band2: :wheee: :hail: :party: :hyper: :hug:

Yay!!!! :) :) :)
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
User avatar
KVRAF
 
19930 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:29 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

Good stuff Deb! The hard work is paying off.
KVRAF
 
11001 posts since 18 Oct, 2003, from Berlin, Germany
 

Postby Compyfox; Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:45 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

I finally forced myself to clean the windows. And after like 1,5 hours of scrubbing off the dirt of the frames (they're old, painted metal ones) and polishing away the streaks... I was happy to be done with it.


[lowers voice]

Until it's raining again... ¬_¬

[plays some scary thunder sounds]



Tomorrow is "bring out the trash" day. That means: getting rid of old and broken electronic stuff and getting rid of old paint cans/bins, visiting the local Computer Game Museum and bring over my old Mac G3 (yes, I had a Mac, and I barely had it in use), etc. That, and sorting out all the magazines and mail that is currently idling on my studio desk.

After that... "fun" with redoing cable work in the studio.
Last edited by Compyfox on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Rad Grandad
 
24603 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.
    

Postby Hink; Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:48 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

Compyfox wrote:I finally forced myself to clean the windows. And after like 1,5 hours of scrubbing off the dirt of the frames (they're old, painted metal ones) and polishing away the streaks... I was happy to be done with it.


[lowers voice]

Until it's raining again... ¬_¬

[plays some scary thunder sounds]


:lol:
As long as you hate, there will be people to hate
-George Harrison
KVRAF
 
11001 posts since 18 Oct, 2003, from Berlin, Germany
 

Postby Compyfox; Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:53 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

You know... it's like the old saying - try to wash your car, and it starts raining.


Lucky for me, I don't have a car. But I was always lucky to clean windows. And only a couple of hours later, the sky is like "f*ck you!". :dog:
User avatar
Rad Grandad
 
24603 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.
    

Postby Hink; Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:56 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

Compyfox wrote:You know... it's like the old saying - try to wash your car, and it starts raining.


Lucky for me, I don't have a car. But I was always lucky to clean windows. And only a couple of hours later, the sky is like "f*ck you!". :dog:


are you sure you dont secretly live in New England... :hihi:
As long as you hate, there will be people to hate
-George Harrison
KVRAF
 
11001 posts since 18 Oct, 2003, from Berlin, Germany
 

Postby Compyfox; Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:09 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

Pretty sure.

But then again, I played enough video games to know what's up in terms of a car wash:
http://youtu.be/bhiTQ6PjN8o?t=9m02s

:hihi:
User avatar
KVRAF
 
6956 posts since 2 Aug, 2005, from Guitar Land, USA
 

Postby RunBeerRun; Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:17 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

Guitar repair done quickly & easily thanks to the internet without having to buy anything.

Recently did a wood glue & toothpick fix on a guitar where the strap button screw was coming out. Works so far.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
D.H. MOD
 
8032 posts since 20 Jun, 2008

Postby D.H. Miltz; Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:27 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

Got Reaktor installed and activated.
User avatar
KVRAF
 
19930 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:48 pm Re: what has made you happy today?

D.H. Miltz wrote:Got Reaktor installed and activated.

:tu:
User avatar
KVRist
 
335 posts since 31 Aug, 2013

Postby Bombadil; Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:40 am Re: what has made you happy today?

My D-28 came back from my luthier. It is perfect. I think I'll play it for the rest of the afternoon!
User avatar
KVRian
 
824 posts since 8 Dec, 2003, from Birmingham-ish, UK (Tamworth, but shhh!)
   

Postby The_Hidden_Goose; Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:13 am Re: what has made you happy today?

Costings are done at work. I can have next week off without it hanging over my head.

A week off to play with sound, baby yeah!

Now I've just got to shuffle papers with a slightly confused and/or thoughtful face for the rest of the week...
If it takes a week each day to walk a fortnight, the number of apples in a bunch of grapes is a banana the size of green.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic