banging on a piano

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Interesting sonic scape.
:borg:

Zombie Queen wrote:I have been asked by someone from my family for a sample of my muzak, I thought that a simple piano would be more accessible than electronic noise-scape, but I don't really know, I don't really get these things.
Nice piano piece, spiky boogie woogie, but it wouldn't be my first choice if I was trying to introduce someone to your musical personality. Throw them in the deep end with something that's distinctive in the sound as well as the notes, I say. Your experimental pop stuff is pretty accessible.

I think it's good. The only issue I had with it, as others have already mentioned, was that there were a few passages in which the attack seemed a bit too fierce. But I'm sure you could fix that.

Fierce attack, like there's too much attack, too soft, or too little (too harsh)?

Oh, I meant that I felt like there was too much attack early on, particularly from about 0:20 to 0:30 or so. After that point, it didn't stand out to me as an issue. Great piece overall, though. Having just played it again, I'd say it stands up well to repeated listening.

Excellent banging. Love how this is catchy by subversive... :)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Zombie Queen wrote:It might wrong audience for it... Worth a try though.
How about:

Birds of Armagideon (Nuclear Spring mix)
I'd be impressed with this...
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”