FREE JD-850 and Etheral Kontakt Demo Instrument

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

I'm glad to say that our 3 winners have a fresh pm sent with their link to download ETHEREAL library. :clap:

I'm also glad to say that finally, i've decided to add Murnau to our winners list just because he seems to be a cool guy and because we don't want him to be disappointed. :party:

May you all enjoy this Library as much as we did while building it.

With love,

Fred Nongat
SubsonicArtz

Hi Fred

Just wanna say BIG BIG thanks for doing this. I found the link in my pm and download went smooth as knife through butter :tu:

I look forward to loading it up on my DAW PC later today.

I'll be looking out for your next release. If it is in the same price range I promise I will buy it, to try and give you something back for this awesome freebie :clap:

Thanks for all the great comments so far about my JD-850 library, apart from a few :-). I just registered here because i want to take part into this great community. It's been long overdue.

Thanks for supporting my friend Fred from SubsonicArtz too. He's a great guy and he makes great products.

All the best

Frank
CL-Projects

SubsonicArtz - Ethereal, very useable, thank you.

hollowsun wrote:Technically, if you've not sought and gained permission or licensed the samples of the samples, there could be some bother because, technically, it's illegal! And Roland can be buggers and intransigent.
By contrast, I called Yamaha when we were thinking of sampling one of their early 90s drum machines, and the legal guy I spoke to was hugely, hugely supportive: he said (and I'm paraphrasing here) they're musical instruments, they were designed to be used commercially, and we don't really think there's a difference between building a commercial sample library from them and building a commercial hit record from them.

Mind you, we were talking about a well-outdated bit of kit; they'd probably be a bit less happy if you went after a recent Motif or something like that :D

All the best,

The Professor (and Mongo)

For the JD hedz:

Jaja of free netlabel Cyan Music, has just put out a 4 and a half hour ambient release, made with the JD-800
http://www.cyan-music.com/releases-034.html

SubsonicArtz wrote:Hey guys,

I'm glad to say that our 3 winners have a fresh pm sent with their link to download ETHEREAL library. :clap:

I'm also glad to say that finally, i've decided to add Murnau to our winners list just because he seems to be a cool guy and because we don't want him to be disappointed. :party:

May you all enjoy this Library as much as we did while building it.

With love,

Fred Nongat
SubsonicArtz
:hug: :hug: :hug:

thank you Fred!!! the library is awesome btw!!! ambient par exellence!!!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

I agree murnau this library is really cool (even when you buy it :hihi:).

Hi guys, :D

Thank you for all your cool comments about ETHEREAL Library.
I'm glad that you liked it. I do hope that you'll find it usefull for your projects!!!

Oh, I almost forgot to say that Ethereal is on sale now with 40% off to celebrate EASTER (end of promotion on tuesday).

Enjoy :wheee:

With Love from the white Rabbit :hihi:

Fred Nongat

In case you missed it guys the last week of my Easter sale period (5th till 21st of april), extended till the 27th, is entering its last days. 20% off for the folowing products: JD-850, Virologic, Virologic Expansion and Pad Factory Bundle.

Enjoy the Easter weekend.

Frank Dierickx

Amazing review for the JD850. CONGRATULATIONS CL-PROJECTS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-XQrkjYUYk

Cool budy! :hug:

I'm really getting into the Etheral library.

Many of the patches are like "one note soundtracks", just hold the key and listen to the sound evolve :tu:

I think this lib is a big money saver for those looking for alternatives to stuff like for example Best Service has put out (Era”, Desert Winds”, Epic World, Forest Kingdom)

Thx you very much for your more than nice comments Numanoid!! :tu: : Comparing Ethereal to amazing libraries like those from Eduardo at Best Service is a great honor for sure (I'm a big fan of Eduardo and i own almost all of his libraires). I'm really glad that you liked it and i thank you once again for your support. :tu:

Well, I'd like to add that I was really glad with all the great feedbacks i had here (or on other sites) for this first project. That's really encouraging to go on. So I've decided to "do it again" and offer Ethereal to 3 more Kvrist brothers or sisters: the first three of them with a message below!!! May it be you! :D :tu:

With love and respect :hug:

Fred from SubsonicArtz.

Very generous of you !

The demos for this lib sound promising.

Best and Cheers

Hi. I would like it.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”