What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

HYDi BitterTronix Bank

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRian

600 posts since 8 Feb, 2012, from South - Africa

Postby Ichad.c; Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:23 am HYDi BitterTronix Bank

Dedicated to the darker side of HYDi. 128 patches that might leave a bitter taste in your mouth...

Special thanks goes out to: Halma, Johan Prins, Tonius, Xenobioz.

http://www.kvraudio.com/product/hydi-by-td/downloads
KVRian

795 posts since 9 Apr, 2012

Postby Halma; Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:30 am Re: HYDi BitterTronix Bank

Congratulations.

I know you have been working hard on this. Glad you made it. I was curios which of my sounds have found the way into your bank. Overall I really dig the quality of all the other patches. Lots of different stuff.

Nice job. :tu:

Regards
Sebastian
Underground Music Production: Sound Design, Machine Funk, High Tech Soul https://watchthemkraut.wordpress.com/
KVRian

600 posts since 8 Feb, 2012, from South - Africa

Postby Ichad.c; Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:20 am Re: HYDi BitterTronix Bank

Halma wrote:I was curios which of my sounds have found the way into your bank.

Still think your "whale song" is the best patch ever, just something morbidly beautiful about it.

Halma wrote: Overall I really dig the quality of all the other patches. Lots of different stuff.

Yeah, I was aiming for as diverse as possible while still maintaining a slightly darker mood.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Soundware