What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

KVR Mobile / Wide / Responsive Design (+General) - Issue Tracker

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

1898 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:47 am Re: KVR Mobile / Wide / Responsive Design (+General) - Issue Tracker

I'd like to see return of original post date/name too.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
KVRAF

Postby Jace-BeOS; Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:50 am Re: KVR Mobile / Wide / Responsive Design (+General) - Issue Tracker

I don't know why it would be, but the scrolling has slowed down again on mobile, notably on the recent posts page. Again, the rollovers appear to be the problem. Please kill em. They serve no real function with a mouse pointer, especially with sublinks, and they're totally inappropriate on touch devices.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
KVRAF

19950 posts since 26 Jul, 2005, from Inside Schroedinger's Cat...or am I...

Postby robojam; Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:33 pm Re: KVR Mobile / Wide / Responsive Design (+General) - Issue Tracker

The site has been having some slow downs over the past couple of days, both on my phone and my laptop
Mr KVR

1152 posts since 22 Oct, 2000, from Newport Pagnell, UK

Postby Ben [KVR]; Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:50 am Re: KVR Mobile / Wide / Responsive Design (+General) - Issue Tracker

I've just updated the Latest Posts page, including some options.
KVRAF

1562 posts since 19 Mar, 2004, from indiana

Postby SWTrex; Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:43 am Re: KVR Mobile / Wide / Responsive Design (+General) - Issue Tracker

Ben [KVR] wrote:I've just updated the Latest Posts page, including some options.

Awesome! All of my niggles just went away! Thanks, Ben! :tu:
"Sometimes I think of Abraham...
How one star he saw had been lit for me"
KVRAF

Postby Jace-BeOS; Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:01 am Re: KVR Mobile / Wide / Responsive Design (+General) - Issue Tracker

Yeah, it's faster again. Still jerky from rollovers but functional again.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
Mr KVR

1152 posts since 22 Oct, 2000, from Newport Pagnell, UK

Postby Ben [KVR]; Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:10 am Re: KVR Mobile / Wide / Responsive Design (+General) - Issue Tracker

I've moved the max topics per page preference to the cookie options too (so you can set it differently in different browsers / devices).
KVRian

837 posts since 4 Aug, 2006, from Helsinki

Postby Harry_HH; Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:54 am Re: KVR Mobile / Wide / Responsive Design (+General) - Issue Tracker

This is generic comment concerning some the of changes made to the KVR interface.
I don´t understand why some previous, very well working simpy functions such as e.g. the PM mail has been changed
to a mess. Now, after the "development", when I try to reply to the pm I´ve got quoting the message I´ve received,
if I press "quote", the the "reply" dissapears but there are "submit", however, the submint won´t send your reply message.
The previous version was very clear, this new if a mess.
How to reply by quote in the new "better" version? - I´m sure there are an answer but something really wrong with the interface
because in 15 minutes the user don´t get it working.

An other comment concerning the pm function: few days ago I saw that someone asked why it takes
so long for the KVR to send a pm. The thread starter had later realized, that this confusion was because of the "sent messages" folder is empy until the receiver has read the message, so far the message shows in the outbox. I think no wonder that the person was confused: of course the folder "sent messages" should be labeled "read messages", you have sent the message although the receivers hasn´t read it. H.
KVRAF

6458 posts since 13 Mar, 2009, from UK

Postby seismic1; Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:32 pm Re: KVR Mobile / Wide / Responsive Design (+General) - Issue Tracker

For the last 48 hours or so, I've been experiencing lots of intermittent Page Not Found errors, and general slowness. Other sites are responding normally.

Edit: It seems to be affecting the Music Cafe particularly badly, other forums seem more responsive.
Rad Grandad

24603 posts since 5 Sep, 2003, from New England U.S.A.

Postby Hink; Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:25 pm Re: KVR Mobile / Wide / Responsive Design (+General) - Issue Tracker

I never thought I would care about KvR on mobile but I'm posting this from my Kindle HD. Everything looks good to me :)
As long as you hate, there will be people to hate
-George Harrison
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Site Stuff