Just bought Nexus 2. I really need some help

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wanna import expansions and skins. But before that I need to import Master Key and download the latest update 2.6. How do I import the master key to nexus?? I have imported the expansions but its asking for license and update.

Thanks.

hi,
download it to your deskstop and leave the expansions and skins there, and do an import from within Nexus.
It imports the master key same way it imports skins and expansions.
rsp
sound sculptist

Also get the latest installer, which is 2.6.2
Finally!

I cant even load Nexus. It says: An unexpected memory leak has occurred. What should I do?

cremo wrote:I cant even load Nexus. It says: An unexpected memory leak has occurred. What should I do?
Be less goldfish and more elephant.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

^^ What do you mean? Either help me. Or don't reply at all.

Thanks.

It's a joke about memory spans.

Computers can be so frustrating hey.
Sorry I can't help.

cremo wrote:^^ What do you mean? Either help me. Or don't reply at all.

Thanks.
Gee whiz grumpy arse.

But anyway, I dont understand.
You just bought it did you not.
Ask reFX FFS.

^^ ive already send an email to refx. it will probably take 24 hours. so that's why I joined this forum today.

cremo wrote:^^ ive already send an email to refx. it will probably take 24 hours. so that's why I joined this forum today.
Do you have the dongle?

I asume you have enough ram according to nexus2 specs?

Try to download and install the latest nexus. Make sure your usb dongle is connected and that the usb port is functioning, otherwise try another usb connection to be sure. Run your daw and load nexus2. If it gives the memory error still then your best bet is to wait for refx support.

They are usually responding between 24 hours to like 3 days.

Thats why its good to test with demo. Anyway, do your DAW have the minimum specs for it? Not that you need the latest CPU and gigas of Ram but we have to ask..
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Hey guys. I managed to download Nexus. I downloaded the 32 bit and its working. The only problem now, importing expansions. Its asking for license or update.

Yes I do have elicenser dongle.

Anybody?

Log into your account at refx.com. Download your master key and expansions. In nexus2 go to import, browse to the master key and expansions. Done.

Thanks a lot guys. Its working now. Cheers Zeep.

Return to “Instruments”