What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Kirk Hunter Studios "4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW. Get up to 50% Off!

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRist

348 posts since 1 Oct, 2005, from Los Angeles, CA USA

Postby KirkHunter; Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:26 pm Kirk Hunter Studios "4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW. Get up to 50% Off!

Get as much as 50 PERCENT off selected libraries.

BUT HURRY! Here's why:

During the term of a Regressive sale, certain discounts are made available. The discount amount decreases as the end of the sale approaches.
For example:

If a Regressive sale starts with a certain discount, you can purchase products for that discount at the beginning of the sale for a certain amount of time. As time progresses, the discount amount will be reduced (regressed). Charts will be clearly posted so you will know exactly what the discount amount will be on any given day. Therefore, the sooner you purchase during the sale, the more your discount will be.

More information here.
You'll need to get the whole thing downloaded before trying instruments.
Last edited by KirkHunter on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
KVRist

315 posts since 13 Aug, 2012, from Location: Location: Location: Location

Postby TheKid; Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:25 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

Wow, only four months ago I paid 124$ for Spotlight Strings at the last sale which was a really good price. Now it's even half off that group buy price. What a devaluation...

Well guys, get it while it's hot. :)
KVRian

1220 posts since 10 Mar, 2004

Postby Mikelo; Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:56 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

Dang, looks like I'm going to have to sell my body in the next couple of days!
Spotlight sounds hot! Might have to just get this.
Great deal!
Do you want to build a snowman?
KVRAF

6298 posts since 2 Sep, 2003, from Surrey, UK

Postby DarkStar; Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:05 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

Hmm, interesting strategy. The price "un-drops" first on Tuesday.

How about those products that do not start ot 75% off (e.g.Pop / Rock Strings)? How does their price change over the period, or are they not included in the sale, just permanently discounted?
DarkStar
Interesting, if true ...
KVRian

1485 posts since 15 Nov, 2006, from Hell

Postby Burillo; Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:12 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

spotlight strings are the bomb. i never even liked the sound of a solo violin, but with spotlight i can play with it for hours (especially since the update!)...
From Russia with love
KVRist

Postby KirkHunter; Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:21 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

DarkStar wrote:Hmm, interesting strategy. The price "un-drops" first on Tuesday.

How about those products that do not start ot 75% off (e.g.Pop / Rock Strings)? How does their price change over the period, or are they not included in the sale, just permanently discounted?

The prices of other products that are not reduced by 75% will "un-drop" by the same ratio as the other products. Perhaps I'll make a chart that describes that.
KVRist

470 posts since 30 Jul, 2013

Postby bigcat1969; Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:11 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

With diamond can I start messing with the instruments as they download or do I need to get the whole orchestra downloaded so I don't mess anything up?
KVRian

Postby Mikelo; Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:34 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

Purchased Spotlight. Too good a deal to say no at 75% off. Is diamond worth considering?
KVRist

Postby KirkHunter; Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:36 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

Mikelo wrote:Purchased Spotlight. Too good a deal to say no at 75% off. Is diamond worth considering?

Yes, especially if you want some good large brass ensembles.
KVRAF

1595 posts since 18 Mar, 2006, from Plymouth, UK

Postby koalaboy; Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:32 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

Is there any way to buy more than one item at once, or do we have to go through separate paypal checkouts for each one ? I clicked buy on one to see what would happen, and it suggested there's no concept of a basket.

I'm not 100% convinced yet (still watching videos and comparing products) but I need some orchestral samples, preferably Kontakt, and I really like the thought put into the creation of these - they seem to sound good as well.
KVRist

403 posts since 21 Feb, 2014

Postby LimboLoves; Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:05 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

If only it was a vst and not a sample library. Not everyone buys komplete.
KVRist

Postby KirkHunter; Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:18 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

koalaboy wrote:Is there any way to buy more than one item at once, or do we have to go through separate paypal checkouts for each one ? I clicked buy on one to see what would happen, and it suggested there's no concept of a basket.

I'm not 100% convinced yet (still watching videos and comparing products) but I need some orchestral samples, preferably Kontakt, and I really like the thought put into the creation of these - they seem to sound good as well.

Unfortunately, at this time, there is no way to make a "shopping cart" style purchase. I had, at one time, put together a shopping cart, but then it was not accurate enough for me to do subsequent reports on individual libraries. Therefore, you'll have to make the purchases one at a time. Sorry.
KVRian

Postby Mikelo; Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:34 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

KirkHunter wrote:
Mikelo wrote:Purchased Spotlight. Too good a deal to say no at 75% off. Is diamond worth considering?

Yes, especially if you want some good large brass ensembles.

Thanks Kirk.
Can I ask how does Diamond stand up to other newer libraries? Correct me if I am wrong, but is Diamond a few years old now? Not saying that it sounds bad or anything, just wondering.
I have been trying to save for Project Sam's Orchestral Essentials, which till now, was almost there thanks to you! :D
I also have a few other orchestra libs including Miroslav and Inde Pro, which I do believe contains parts of your emerald collection?
KVRist

Postby KirkHunter; Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:54 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

I can certainly favorably compare to Miroslav, etc. However, I can't be objective where Orchestral Essentials is concerned since I have not used it. It might be a good idea to post a query about others' experience with Diamond at KVR to get an objective answer.
KVRAF

1595 posts since 18 Mar, 2006, from Plymouth, UK

Postby koalaboy; Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:34 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

KirkHunter wrote:Unfortunately, at this time, there is no way to make a "shopping cart" style purchase. I had, at one time, put together a shopping cart, but then it was not accurate enough for me to do subsequent reports on individual libraries. Therefore, you'll have to make the purchases one at a time. Sorry.

Okay - I've gone around the loop, and now have a fair amount to download. :tu:
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Market Place (Buy / Sell / Special Offers)