osiris wrote:I've always been amazed at what SE can do in the right hands....
I've never had a problem, and I think most problems were created by stuff that was made in early versions, so less stable.
Me too. Synth Edit is awesome.
Vista and Windows 7/8 users
By default Windows 7/8 and Vista do not allow saving to your VST Plugins folder. This prevents SynthEdit VSTs from extracting embedded SEM Modules to disk. You can fix this by changing the folder's Permissions:
- Use Windows Explorer to browse to your VST Plugins folder.
- Right-click the folder - 'Properties'
- Choose 'Security' tab.
- Click 'Edit' button (You may need to click a UAC prompt).
- Select username "Users".
- Tick options Allow 'Write' and 'Modify'.
- To finish Select 'OK' to close the two dialog boxes.