BionicSupaDelay! (from Interruptor)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bionic Supa Delay BionicDelay

osiris wrote:I've always been amazed at what SE can do in the right hands....
I've never had a problem, and I think most problems were created by stuff that was made in early versions, so less stable.
Me too. Synth Edit is awesome.

I must be doing something wrong. I can't get it to work in FL Studio. I really want to like this effect, but it only gives me only one delay time - with absolutely no feedback.

I think it only follows with one delay. That was the intention. I like to pair it with another delay and put it at about 45% so they work together as a team.

It's not a dub delay.

It must be a bug, there is a feedback slider, as you noticed!
This is what I can get in FLstudio:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/795 ... edback.mp3

that was some nice feedback. I'll just keep at it.

Hello Hues

This problem has occured a number of times with other users of my various vst delays. It's likely that the cause is one of the following:

- The plug-in has no write access to the folder where it is located on your hard drive. ==> you can fix this with the instructions i will copy below.
- You have accidentally set the low and high pass filters to a setting where they don't let any signal through

I hope you can fix the problem and enjoy the vst.. :phones:

regards
Daniel / Interruptor
Vista and Windows 7/8 users

By default Windows 7/8 and Vista do not allow saving to your VST Plugins folder. This prevents SynthEdit VSTs from extracting embedded SEM Modules to disk. You can fix this by changing the folder's Permissions:
- Use Windows Explorer to browse to your VST Plugins folder.
- Right-click the folder - 'Properties'
- Choose 'Security' tab.
- Click 'Edit' button (You may need to click a UAC prompt).
- Select username "Users".
- Tick options Allow 'Write' and 'Modify'.
- To finish Select 'OK' to close the two dialog boxes.

Just got to big up BSD, great free plug :tu:

This is the same dev that nailed Jarre with Night Flight :hail:

love the modularity of this plugin! i can just set everything in or out of the feedback loop. very nice!
only remarks are that it's impossible to see the value of the feedback time, so when i come back to the plugins i can't remember the values of the sweet spots and have to rely on ears and find it again each time. also, it would have been nice to have seperate controls for l/r delay times just like in bionic delay!

tristan- wrote:...and have to rely on ears and find it again each time.
Oh No! You have to use your ears? That's terrible! :D :wink: I think that was part of the concept - it was designed mainly for live use by the plugin designer and dev - awesome digidub artist The Disciples. Seeing values expressed as a figure was likely not a priority.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

It's a very nice sounding delay for sure. But what I find odd about it is that it puts another dll file in its SE Modules directory, called "JS MAGNETO V1.1.DLL" which also seems to be some kind of old vst plugin..? That's quite unusual for a synthedit plugin. What is it and why is it there? I removed it to see what happened but the plugin seems to work fine without it :shrug:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

do_androids_dream wrote:
Oh No! You have to use your ears? That's terrible! :D :wink: I think that was part of the concept - it was designed mainly for live use by the plugin designer and dev - awesome digidub artist The Disciples. Seeing values expressed as a figure was likely not a priority.
i always use my ears

i know a delay sweet spot on feedback point of lets say 52%
i won't be able to find it again here unless performing trial and error
but yeah, i agree that it was developed with disciples in mind. but it could be slightly improved for the public :)

comprendey? :hihi:

tristan- wrote:
do_androids_dream wrote:
i always use my ears

i know a delay sweet spot on feedback point of lets say 52%
i won't be able to find it again here unless performing trial and error
but yeah, i agree that it was developed with disciples in mind. but it could be slightly improved for the public :)

comprendey? :hihi:
I was just joshing around :)
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

Hi all
A user informed me about a bug with Bionic Supa Delay. In several hosts some of the parameters are not updated if the GUI is closed.
This results in wrong settings after restart if a project was saved with an instance of this plugin with the GUI closed. In this case the user settings are not restored. Instead the plugin has the default factory settings, until the GUI is opened manually by the user.

I have created an updated version, which seems to work fine on win xp 32bit and win7 64bit (bridged in Reaper). If somebody uses the plugin in other hosts than Reaper i would be glad if you could check the update linked below. I will officially release the new version if all is fine.

http://www.interruptor.ch/Php5/dubboard ... ad36#11937

best regards
Daniel / interruptor

Hi Daniel

Just tried your update, jbridged in MuLab and the problem
described was solved.

I noticed that the factory presets don't activate the On/Off
switch on the filter and reverb.

Cheers
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Hi sbj!

Thanks for your help :-)
I'll check those presets again! It seems all but the first one were damaged while editing the plugin.

cheers
daniel

Return to “Effects”