What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

It's time to play "how's your weather?"

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRAF

40082 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Tue May 27, 2014 11:19 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Hot in the day, a bit cooler at night (I actually have the windows open!!!!!!!!)
KVRAF

9266 posts since 20 Oct, 2007

Postby jancivil; Wed May 28, 2014 8:17 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Aaaaand, it's cold now, with March winds.
KVRAF

Postby jancivil; Wed May 28, 2014 8:21 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

hibidy wrote:
camsr wrote:It's not the same it used to be, way hotter during the spring. And no f**king rain, all I want this year is ONE sunny afternoon shower!

I'd like to not have the sun. After this winter where it was hotter than spring should be I'm over the sun. Oh the JOY of living in eastern sac area/foothills is that summer isn't even here yet (oh the joy) :roll:
Yes, that was here, winter where it was hotter than spring should be, or summer IMO. Yesterday started off nice, with clouds, and a nice breeze. By noon it was just the sun bearing down and blue skies and still, stultifying air. I miss SF, and fog, but I bet it's gotten hotter. I used to think 72 was way too hot. Only been in Sac'to once, during August and no way, Jose. It was like Charlotte where I'm from, 100 degrees and 100% humidity.
KVRAF

7464 posts since 2 Apr, 2002, from Austin, Texas, USA

Postby SyntheticAurality; Wed May 28, 2014 8:30 am Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Iffy.. severe storms the past 2 days, overcast today and humid as Hell, clear-ish tomorrow, crappy all weekend. :(

So much for going out field recording over the weekend! :tantrum: But we REALLY need the rain..
KVRAF

Postby jancivil; Wed May 28, 2014 9:39 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

jancivil wrote:Aaaaand, it's cold now, with March winds.
It got brutally hot with no wind at all in a couple of hours.
KVRian

1313 posts since 24 Apr, 2010, from Nottingham

Postby bob bobwood; Thu May 29, 2014 12:48 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

8 days of drizzle and the coming ten day forecast showing at least 50% likelihood of rain each day. I never get the bloody moss off my lawns.
A-Z of Plugins, etc updated July 22nd 2014
KVRAF

13554 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Thu May 29, 2014 6:25 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

jancivil wrote:
jancivil wrote:Aaaaand, it's cold now, with March winds.
It got brutally hot with no wind at all in a couple of hours.
Being that we are east of lake huron here...the northeast winds we got this morning were something else. Bitter cold and damp..... :shock:
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
KVRian

785 posts since 10 Jan, 2006, from Pittsburgh

Postby DocAtlas; Thu May 29, 2014 7:04 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

It's been hot and rainy the last few days. It hasn't rained today, though, and it's cooled down quite a bit. It's really comfortable right now.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory
KVRAF

Postby hibidy; Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:49 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Well, this is probably going to be the last nice night for 3-4 months. I'll try and enjoy it :)
KVRAF

5233 posts since 23 May, 2002, from Tutukaka, New Zealand

Postby kritikon; Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:54 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

17C and the ski season started last weekend. Fortunately the ski fields are at the other end of the country. 8) . Just moved to the winterless north finally and thoroughly enjoying tbe lack of cold. Weekly 100+kph wind and solid water are now a thing of the past :D
KVRAF

8850 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:21 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

*** Ice cream season in Germany has started ***
*** Dramatic heat wave until Tuesday with temperatures between 30 and 35 °C ***
*** Fine sand dust from the Sahara is heading toward Germany ***
KVRAF

16127 posts since 27 Jul, 2005, from the wilds of wanny

Postby thecontrolcentre; Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:25 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Its been raining most of today ... some thunder forecast for later. Lit a fire for the first time this month.
KVRAF

13554 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:23 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Mid 70°'s here. Sunny. Going to a low of 55° later...
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
KVRAF

Postby hibidy; Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:33 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

Blistering
KVRian

1077 posts since 6 Jul, 2012

Postby Turello; Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:36 pm Re: It's time to play "how's your weather?"

In Sick-cily summer's come!!! 8) :hihi:

30°!!!
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic