The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

I've stopped being bitwig o phobic, maybe even someday I'll explore my bitwiggia.

I might re check it out when a 1.5 or 2.0 comes out , but for now I'm a bit phobic . bawhahaha

LawrenceF wrote:These things usually take care of themselves. If $399 is so high that they can't sell enough product to stay viable, that will eventually be clear enough to them without any of our input. :hihi:

If that happens they'll adjust in some way, or go under. If it doesn't change over the next couple of years we can logically assume that means that they're selling enough product to remain viable.

How much does X widget cost? Whatever the market will reasonably bear. :)
That's a really excellent post Lawrence. You always seem to be able to express so elegantly yet concise and to the point. Um, and +1 :)

NO WAY! That's photoshopped!

hehe, i don`t think so..they can get pretty big..

NO WAY!!!!!!

haven`t you ever seen such huge ones? i did for sure^^

maybe not like the one on the first pic, but the second is real.

Man, those cats are huge! I thought the biggest one was the really fat one that passed recently (poor baby, RIP)

this is my kitten, over 11' long:

You'll notice he is rubbing his paws together--I think he is also evil as many famous evil doers are seen doing similar actions.

:hihi:

Those cats are way Huge compared to Bitwig .

Haven't you heard? Bitwig is the BIGGEST! A recent survey showed the bitwig made so much money, beyonche and lame z are planning on buying it.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”