FL studio 12 New Vector Mixer Preview!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hibidy wrote:
liquidsound wrote:
Image-Line wrote:If a man and woman can make a baby in 9 months, it does not mean you can make a baby in 1 month with 9 men and 9 women.
Has anyone tried this yet?
It's still in alpha stages.
Been in alpha since at least the vedic ages. I hear theyre hq is near the khajuraho temples.

[insert pic][remove pic][nsfw] :D

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

Listen to the userbase and implement what they ask for ...
Steinberg? :hihi:

Reporting bugs, etc. is one thing...Telling a developer how to develop their product is something entirely different. Especially when most posters couldn't code their way out of a paper bag.

But we are the paying customers. A point that seems to be lost to a large segment of people.

There isn't anything wrong with expressing how you wish the product would evolve.

Try that with whatever brand car you own. Don't like it don't buy it.

Like the old man said ....wish in one hand...spit in the other .....see which one gets full first!

bungle wrote:I think "Gols Vision" is an important term here, anybody who thinks they are going to get anything implemented 'their' way in FLS is thinking wrong, features are implemented at developer discretion and FR are not hugely taken notice of at all at IL, it has done them no harm whatsoever and is an example of one of the ways of working as a developer.
1 Ignore everybody and implement what you think everybody needs (Gol)
2 Implement some of the userbase FRs but mainly whatever you want (Cockos)
2 Listen to the userbase and implement what they ask for (Offhand i am struggling to think of a dev that does this nowadays, Jorgen and Jules did back in their hayday)

Discussing ideas is one thing, but saying it is unacceptable that ideas are not implemented when they have ignored everybody for years and still created one of the powerhouse DAWs currently available, well silly is not strong enough a word.
If you don't like "Gol's Vision", then choose another DAW. :shrug:

I think the issue is you're spoiled. I suggest you take a break from KVR and even the internet itself.
Do you think it's an automatic that consumers have a say in the way the products they buy are produced?

I don't get to chose which ingredients are put into the Double Stuff Oreo cookies that I buy. If I send Nabisco a letter asking them to consider putting in less sugar or more vanilla in the recipe and they don't honor my request (let alone respond to me), am I going to throw a tantrum and post about it on a forum? :tantrum:

Nope...I'll either eat the cookies they make or I simply won't buy those cookies anymore. :tu:
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:
bungle wrote:I think "Gols Vision" is an important term here, anybody who thinks they are going to get anything implemented 'their' way in FLS is thinking wrong, features are implemented at developer discretion and FR are not hugely taken notice of at all at IL, it has done them no harm whatsoever and is an example of one of the ways of working as a developer.
2 Listen to the userbase and implement what they ask for (Offhand i am struggling to think of a dev that does this nowadays, Jorgen and Jules did back in their hayday)

Discussing ideas is one thing, but saying it is unacceptable that ideas are not implemented when they have ignored everybody for years and still created one of the powerhouse DAWs currently available, well silly is not strong enough a word.

I think the issue is you're spoiled. I suggest you take a break from KVR and even the internet itself.
Do you think it's an automatic that consumers have a say in the way the products they buy are produced?

I don't get to chose which ingredients are put into the Double Stuff Oreo cookies that I buy. If I send Nabisco a letter asking them to consider putting in less sugar or more vanilla in the recipe and they don't honor my request (let alone respond to me), am I going to throw a tantrum and post about it on a forum? :tantrum:

Nope...I'll either eat the cookies they make or I simply won't buy those cookies anymore. :tu:
that's all well and good but the truth is it doesn't apply as much when it comes to FL studio because you get free cookies for life...:shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Kevin Deas wrote:Reporting bugs, etc. is one thing...Telling a developer how to develop their product is something entirely different. Especially when most posters couldn't code their way out of a paper bag.
I think both views are extremist tbh.

On the one hand users will always suggest things and most companies actually directly ask and even do some of it. On the other hand, companies are always subject to forces beyond only what any individual users may want or think is important.

While extremists battle each other on the net with extremist arguments the rest of us are in the middle mostly observing. :)

Extreme? Both views? Trying to understand why you quote me! Battle? Check my post count. It is I who usually just observes. Opinions are like ass holes .....everybody has one.

You're taking that way too personal, and wrong.

Hink wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:

that's all well and good but the truth is it doesn't apply as much when it comes to FL studio because you get free cookies for life...:shrug:
If I had free cookies for life, I damn sure wouldn't be bitching about what they weren't. I'd be happy with what they were. :shrug:
[Insert Signature Here]

bailees7irish wrote:
Hink wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:

If I had free cookies for life, I damn sure wouldn't be bitching about what they weren't. I'd be happy with what they were. :shrug:
:tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

LawrenceF wrote:You're taking that way too personal, and wrong.
yep i had the same impression: i think we have real hardcore users here which miss this or that function in FL and have every right to talk about it. nobody said IL must do it. this are individual opinions here, we just talk about it.

i personally didn't really care if somebody chime in here with substantial nothing but moaning how it can be that some dared to say something.
Last edited by murnau on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Like the old man said ....wish in one hand...spit in the other .....see which one gets full first!
If an old man is in a desert and already dehydrated then sure a hand for wishes will get full first, mirages anybody? that hand will get so full, that even castles will start to appear in it. lol
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”