Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

amyhughes wrote:Schecter Hellraiser C1 Extreme, red burst satin, model 1887
schecter hellraiser c1 extreme crimson red burst satin model 1887.jpg
Have you tried it out? Looks interesting... :)
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:Image
That's Great!

I know it reads crazy but I want another telecaster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-laHOnwXUA
Synapse Audio Dune 3 I'm in love

Just shoot me now. I bought it.

tapper mike wrote:Just shoot me now. I bought it.
The first step is admitting that you have a problem. (Nice tele though, heh:)

but then you'll never get to play it :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

It looks sweet!

I'll have to take extra special care of it. Pine is a soft wood it nicks easily

I can't cast stones, after buying 3 guitars last weekend I'm also jonesing for a tele.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

My fingers hurt like hell right now. I'm trying to toughen them up for country bends. I may have to go back down to 09's for awhile.

tapper mike wrote:My fingers hurt like hell right now. I'm trying to toughen them up for country bends. I may have to go back down to 09's for awhile.
if you're gonna e playing in bands anyhow, drop your tuning down half a step...that will loosen up the strings some giving you relief and likely bring a little relief to the singer :shrug:

only 70K...1950 Broadcaster...love the worn neck :love:

http://www.fretboardjournal.com/blog/ca ... roadcaster

I played a 1952 once, it sounded amazing but played terribly. This was the bad side of baseball bat necks, the radius of the fretboard was ridiculously curved. My friend's 1961 Strat is the same way, it sounds great but plays terribly.

That's why I love Suhr's so much, they get everything right. I really wish they'd continued the Rasmus line and done some strats with it.

Me too. For as little as a play these days and bad as I suck, I cannot justify a "real" suhr.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”