[F4F] Summer Chill Deep House - Need your Listening and feedback!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi It's getting hot out there so I try to compose a deep house with chill atmosphere. Adding some vocal into the song and hope it can make it more soulful. I hope the beat and rhythm is energetic enough to make you move. Please give me some feedback since I'm still a beginner of music production. Leave your link so I can return feedbacks to you as well! Follow my sound cloud and I would follow you too, I love making music buddies. :D

https://soundcloud.com/mikemikeass/summ ... deep-house

Love it :) Really nice busy bassline that works beautifully - could come up in the mix a bit to be heard better. Yeah, bring it up in the mix and heavily sidechain the kick into it and it will bounce along nicely providing that all important pump. The kick is a tad loud and 'knocky' sounding imo - just a tad. The vocal sample could do with being given more space eq wise so it's a little more obvious as vocal sample. Killer track though - you have good composition chops - right up my street :)

Edit: I would also eq the bass sound so that it has slightly more presence higher up the frequency spectrum - to bring out the raspy sound a bit - maybe a little peak around 1.4 - 2.7 K? (just guessing here).
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

Return to “Music Cafe”