What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Kirk Hunter Studios "4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW. Get up to 50% Off!

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRer

4 posts since 1 Dec, 2013, from UK

Postby tonymax; Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:51 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

hi, thanks for this great offer, i bit at concert strings 2, would i benfit from puchasing other products you offer as i find it hard to distinguish between all the different products.

thanks for any advice

Tony
KVRist

348 posts since 1 Oct, 2005, from Los Angeles, CA USA

Postby KirkHunter; Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:09 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

tonymax wrote:hi, thanks for this great offer, i bit at concert strings 2, would i benfit from puchasing other products you offer as i find it hard to distinguish between all the different products.

thanks for any advice

Tony

Hello Tony.
Which other KH libraries do you have? Also, which other orchestral libraries do you have that are not KH?
KVRer

Postby tonymax; Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:36 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

Hi,

I only have concert strings 2, but also have miroslav Philharmonic and Halion Symphonic orchestra, hth

thanks

Tony
KVRist

Postby KirkHunter; Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:38 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

tonymax wrote:Hi,

I only have concert strings 2, but also have miroslav Philharmonic and Halion Symphonic orchestra, hth

thanks

Tony

You would benefit a lot with Concert Brass 2!
KVRer

Postby tonymax; Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:40 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

what would that add to things,im a bit confused on your website as to what compliments each other and what each library has that other dont etc. im new to orchestra etc so anoob i suppose

wold the diamond orchestra add anything extra? or spotlight satrings, they all sound very good

thanks

Tony
Last edited by tonymax on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
KVRist

Postby KirkHunter; Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:52 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

tonymax wrote:what would that add to things, its a bit confusing on your website as to what compliments each other and what each library has that other done etc. im new to orchestra etc so anoob i suppose

thanks

Tony

Concert Strings 2 is a big strings-only library. Concert Brass 2 is a big brass-only library. Both compliment each other great for orchestral sounds. Even some good solos in both the libraries. Someday, I might even create a Concert Woodwinds library to compliment even more.
KVRer

Postby tonymax; Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:54 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

[/quote]
Concert Strings 2 is a big strings-only library. Concert Brass 2 is a big brass-only library. Both compliment each other great for orchestral sounds. Even some good solos in both the libraries. Someday, I might even create a Concert Woodwinds library to compliment even more.[/quote]

concert woodwinds would be fantastic
KVRian

1480 posts since 15 Nov, 2006, from Hell

Postby Burillo; Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:51 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

waiting on woodwinds too :-) i've got everything else i need already...
From Russia with love
KVRian

706 posts since 30 Mar, 2012

Postby audientronic; Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:38 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

Spotlight Woodwinds, please!
KVRian

Postby audientronic; Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:34 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

Picked up Diamond... just a little time left for the 75% off.
KVRian

787 posts since 10 Jan, 2006, from Pittsburgh

Postby DocAtlas; Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:26 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

KirkHunter wrote:
DarkStar wrote:Hmm, interesting strategy. The price "un-drops" first on Tuesday.

How about those products that do not start ot 75% off (e.g.Pop / Rock Strings)? How does their price change over the period, or are they not included in the sale, just permanently discounted?

The prices of other products that are not reduced by 75% will "un-drop" by the same ratio as the other products. Perhaps I'll make a chart that describes that.

When was the update? I never got a notification about it.
I wish I could sing as well as the voices inside my head...

http://www.cdbaby.com/darkvictory
KVRian

606 posts since 2 Aug, 2004, from Sweden

Postby beltrom; Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:32 pm Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

audientronic wrote:Picked up Diamond... just a little time left for the 75% off.

Got the Diamond as well. In truth my orchestral "needs" aren't that heavy and I already have Kontakt factory, Miroslav and GPO. But for this price why not, I won't need much mileage to think it was worth it. Maybe I can even get serious about Rimsky-Korsakovs "Principles of orchestration" with a tool like this.
KVRian

1297 posts since 16 Jul, 2001, from Italy

Postby autodafe; Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:52 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

Hi Kirk and everybody else

I already have Pop / Rock Strings (includes Includes TVEC 2,3,4, ESA) and Spotlight String

What would ideally complement my purchases?
Diamond ? I believe it would only add Solo Strings 1
Concert Strings2 ? it would only add Concert 2

Should I buy Concert Strings 1 +2 ?
Or what else?
KVRist

Postby KirkHunter; Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:21 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

autodafe wrote:Hi Kirk and everybody else

I already have Pop / Rock Strings (includes Includes TVEC 2,3,4, ESA) and Spotlight String

What would ideally complement my purchases?
Diamond ? I believe it would only add Solo Strings 1
Concert Strings2 ? it would only add Concert 2

Should I buy Concert Strings 1 +2 ?
Or what else?

Diamond would add brass and woodwinds. Concert Brass 2 would add only brass, but a bit better than the brass in Diamond.
KVRian

Postby audientronic; Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:44 am Re: Kirk Hunter Studios "Countdown to 4th Of July" Regressive Sale on NOW.

beltrom wrote:
audientronic wrote:Picked up Diamond... just a little time left for the 75% off.

Got the Diamond as well. In truth my orchestral "needs" aren't that heavy and I already have Kontakt factory, Miroslav and GPO. But for this price why not, I won't need much mileage to think it was worth it. Maybe I can even get serious about Rimsky-Korsakovs "Principles of orchestration" with a tool like this.

Thanks for the Rimsky-Korsakov tip. Downloading now. :)
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Market Place (Buy / Sell / Special Offers)