Voynich Organized Caos(Glitch tronic, Glitch Groove)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Voynich Organized Caos(Glitch tronic, Glitch Groove)
(A much more oraganized/ structured groove. Better mastering, I believe, as well.)

https://soundcloud.com/abstractcats/voy ... nized-caos

Wow. Totally fresh -for me at least as I haven't heard anything like this before! I don't know the genre at all so I cannot be objective but boy oh boy was this nuts, especially the drop at 2:38 (thanks to the chaotic build-up prior to it).

analog.lemon wrote:Wow. Totally fresh -for me at least as I haven't heard anything like this before! I don't know the genre at all so I cannot be objective but boy oh boy was this nuts, especially the drop at 2:38 (thanks to the chaotic build-up prior to it).
Thanks! From what I know, the genre spans a good deal, of ideas. I hear new things often. Never enough time to explore every thing though.

It definitely seems to have more groove than the original version you posted. It could almost be a glitched-up 21st Century rhythm-section version of Holst's Mars.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:It definitely seems to have more groove than the original version you posted. It could almost be a glitched-up 21st Century rhythm-section version of Holst's Mars.

Good work :)
Thanks man! :)

Return to “Music Cafe”