Audiorealism ReDominator VST/AU is available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ReDominator

Hi Mike,
I just installed the new ReDominator version that you have posted.
But it does not work for me-
Cubase 6.5.5. don´t like it.
My system: Cubase 6.5.5. , Windows Xp SP3, Pentium Iv dualcore 3,0 GHZ

Here is the Cubase blacklist:
<obj class="FNPath" ID="348530008">
<string name="Name" value="ReDominator_32.dll" wide="true" />
<string name="Path" value="C:\Programme\Steinberg\Vstplugins\Demos\ReDominator\" wide="true" />
- <member name="FileType">
<int name="MacType" value="1936223330" />
<string name="DosType" value="dll" wide="true" />
<string name="UnixType" value="dll" wide="true" />
<string name="Name" value="Module" wide="true" />

Yes, the XP issue is a known problem now. Trying to fix it. If you want to try some beta versions email me at support@audiorealism.se ..!
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

Anyone compared this to Tal-U-No-Lx yet or are they mottled on different Juno models? I see theres extra OSC waves on this.

Cintronic wrote: are they mottled on different Juno models?
No, that's just dirt on your monitor. :)

Er...sorry. The TAL is modelled on the Juno 6/60.

[quote="bitcrush01"][quote]This software product runs as a VST or AU (Audio Unit) 32 or 64-bit plug-in for Windows XP/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.7 or later.[/quote]

Not loading on Windows XP SP3: "The procedure entry point RegGetValueA could not be located in the dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dll"[/quote]

Same here with Win XP SP2.
I can't try/use the demo for now. Perhaps the next update will works ?
On the website, I see "windows XP 32bit compatible"; is it only a bug in the demo version of Redominator ?

Best regards.

subderground wrote:
bitcrush01 wrote:
This software product runs as a VST or AU (Audio Unit) 32 or 64-bit plug-in for Windows XP/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
Not loading on Windows XP SP3: "The procedure entry point RegGetValueA could not be located in the dynamic link library ADVAPI32.dll"
Same here with Win XP SP2.
I can't try/use the demo for now. Perhaps the next update will works ?
On the website, I see "windows XP 32bit compatible"; is it only a bug in the demo version of Redominator ?

Best regards.
The post in reply to bitcrush01's post states:
Mike Janney wrote:Yes, the XP issue is a known problem now. Trying to fix it.
:)

Hi Guys,
The XP bug should now be fixed. Please redownload and install..!
http://audiorealism.se/redominator/index.htm

--Mike
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

Cintronic wrote:Anyone compared this to Tal-U-No-Lx yet or are they mottled on different Juno models? I see theres extra OSC waves on this.
Not at all the same synths.

I recapitulate:
  • AudioRealism - ReDominator: brand new (2014-01) emulation of the classic Alpha Juno 1 and Alpha Juno 2 from 1986. Wonderful improvement: this emulation uses not the look of modern buttons but the look of vintage sliders as had the PG-300 programming interface which was made for the Alpha Juno.
  • Togu-Audio-Line - TAL-U-No-62: emulation of the Roland Juno-60.
  • Togu-Audio-Line - TAL-U-NO-LX: emulation of the Roland Juno-60. It is the same emulation as TAL-U-No-62 but with wonderful improvements and enhancements in the filters and some other features...
  • U-He - Tyrell Nexus 6: emulation of the Roland Juno-6/60/106 but mainly 60 for the design.
All these emulations are complementary in their own additional features. And all are really excellent in their own emulation focused!

I have made a very comprehensive review of all the best plugins emulating the synths of the 80's or inspired by them to reproduce the best quality of the sounds of this nostalgic and marvelous era. And Audiorealism is very well represented by the way...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Mike Janney wrote:Hi Guys,
The XP bug should now be fixed. Please redownload and install..!
http://audiorealism.se/redominator/index.htm

--Mike
Thanks!

1wob2many wrote:At the moment the regular license is set at €55 gross (not net)
I get quoted a price of NOK 488 when I put it in the basket, which is about €60 according to the currency converter.

Numanoid wrote:
I get quoted a price of NOK 488 when I put it in the basket, which is about €60 according to the currency converter.
This works out at €50.42 net, whereas the intended price was €55 net.

Will I get crucified by KVR members for pointing out they are undercharging? :scared:

1wob2many wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
This works out at €50.42 net, whereas the intended price was €55 net.

Will I get crucified by KVR members for pointing out they are undercharging? :scared:
But I'm not in the EU, I'm not supposed to pay VAT ;)

1wob2many wrote: Will I get crucified by KVR members for pointing out they are undercharging? :scared:
Well like I mentioned earlier prices may fluctuate a bit depending on the bank and payment method used. This is why we don't list static prices on our webpage anymore, instead the price is displayed at the checkout page during ordering. But the idea is that it should be around 55 Eur..!

/Mike
AudioRealism
www.audiorealism.se

Mike Janney wrote:Well like I mentioned earlier prices may fluctuate a bit depending on the bank and payment method used. This is why we don't list static prices on our webpage anymore, instead the price is displayed at the checkout page during ordering. But the idea is that it should be around 55 Eur..!/Mike
When I've figured out how the hell I'm going to pay my mortgage this month or even buy some food [priorities: 1) cigarettes; 2) coffee; 3) everything else] I'll have stump up my €45 euros for the Re-Dominator cross grade.
Last edited by 1wob2many on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1wob2many wrote:[priorities: 1) cigarettes
Save your health, quit :wink:

Return to “Instruments”