What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

Free Soundbank from Grandpa Hannibal Flynt "THE USUAL ARCHIVE"

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

okkidz
KVRer

5 posts since 27 May, 2014

Postby okkidz; Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:11 am Free Soundbank from Grandpa Hannibal Flynt "THE USUAL ARCHIVE"

Hi,
I am an old producer known as "Grandpa Hannibal Flynt".
I'm opening my personal sample archive (about 120 000 samples digging in Cd, Vinyls, Recorded not from soundbanks) in a serie called "The Usual Archive".
Each series will be different, I have digged voice, drums, musical sample, etc..
Here is a link to download the first volume (DRUMS SAMPLE #1).

https://www.facebook.com/hannibal.flynt.from.okkidz/app_220150904689418

I will give you one volume per week.
Enjoy.
Last edited by okkidz on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
bob bobwood
KVRian

1404 posts since 24 Apr, 2010, from Nottingham

Postby bob bobwood; Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:08 am Re: Free Soundbank from Grandpa Hannibal Flynt "THE USUAL ARCHIVE #1"

This post has been edited.
I'm opening my personal sample archive (about 120 000 samples digging in Cd, Vinyls, Recorded not from soundbanks)
?

Whoa ! I clearly missed that first time around.

Do you have the necessary permissions to redistribute any of these ? And the necessary clearance for us to legally use them ?
A-Z of Plugins, etc updated September 7th 2014
okkidz
KVRer

Postby okkidz; Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:19 am Re: Free Soundbank from Grandpa Hannibal Flynt "THE USUAL ARCHIVE #1"

Of course no (I don't sell it so I don't care about), it's just my digging into a lot of vinyl and cds (About 10 years), feel free to process these sample and turn it into new substance as a sampler producer do with his samples.

Some people sells uncleared sample material, that's a f**king joke.

Me it is just to share all of my 10 years of digging in the crate with the internet, that's all, the rest is not my concern.
Last edited by okkidz on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
okkidz
KVRer

Postby okkidz; Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:21 am Re: Free Soundbank from Grandpa Hannibal Flynt "THE USUAL ARCHIVE #1"

Here is the volume 2 :

It contains about 157 samples that i have digged in Cd or Vinyl.
These samples are sub-classified into 18 folders (bass, break’n’beat, clap, complete beat, drum solo, fx, hat, intro, kick, loop, musical theme, number, outro, sax, scratch bass, scratch beat, scratch instrumental, voice = beat).
I hope you will enjoy this release.
Take care.

Link to download :

https://www.facebook.com/hannibal.flynt.from.okkidz/app_220150904689418

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries