New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you don't already have it:

https://www.facebook.com/beat.magazin/a ... 4864173038

Geist LE, Dune LE, Zampler, etc...

Worth to pick up for Geist LE, they haven't given that away free before I think.

Whatever happened to Geist by the way, before it used to be the toast of the forum, but now it seldom gets a mention :?

Already got Geist LE from a mag DVD. Never really used it though, due to the lack of multi out, which is a complete no-go for me for such a plugin. Sorry to be negative, i'm sure the other plugins are great. :) And thanks for the heads up.

Good stuff! Geist LE is now free for everyone, you just have to register for a serial number (free registration).
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

chk071 wrote:Already got Geist LE from a mag DVD. Never really used it though, due to the lack of multi out, which is a complete no-go for me for such a plugin.
But a workaround can be to load several instances of Geist LE in different channels, that play the same sequence, but on each channel you have all but one instrument muted, that creates sort of a multi-out, as you then will be able to control, kick, snare, cymbal, etc, on different channels.

warmverb would be a cool freeebie as would little one le and Wok SAM se which they also are available via an old workzone.

arkmabat wrote:If you don't already have it:

https://www.facebook.com/beat.magazin/a ... 4864173038

Geist LE, Dune LE, Zampler, etc...
well :clap: to BeatMagazin for not insisting on a 'like' to download.
that always feels like someone is usurping my prerogative.(or something
like that)

chk071 wrote:Already got Geist LE from a mag DVD. Never really used it though, due to the lack of multi out, which is a complete no-go for me for such a plugin. Sorry to be negative, i'm sure the other plugins are great. :) And thanks for the heads up.
But the included FX are quite nice, so it can replace external FX sometimes...

mztk wrote:well :clap: to BeatMagazin for not insisting on a 'like' to download.
So you don't need a FB account to get it anymore ? I don't see the link :oops:

sinkmusic wrote:
mztk wrote:well :clap: to BeatMagazin for not insisting on a 'like' to download.
You might need an account, but not to add a like ;)

I don't know about that, for me the download link didn't show until I "liked"

Ok, thank you (anyway, i already own full version of Geist ;)

sinkmusic wrote:
If you go to serialcenter.de and select the Beat FaceBook Studio, enter your E-mail you will have a link to register Geist LE sent to the E-mail you submitted

For the like-wary, it looks indeed like no like is needed :D

Since Facebook also tracks the sites you browse, there might not even be a need for a "like" anymore. :D
sinkmusic wrote:
chk071 wrote:Already got Geist LE from a mag DVD. Never really used it though, due to the lack of multi out, which is a complete no-go for me for such a plugin. Sorry to be negative, i'm sure the other plugins are great. :) And thanks for the heads up.
But the included FX are quite nice, so it can replace external FX sometimes...
Alright. Time to give it a shot then, always wanted to do so. :)

Is there any content included when you install Geist Lite? Just watched this vid, and the guy has the "Geist Lite Factory" folder in his version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D2iYBY6AtU i miss that here... i installed the latest version you can download from your account, when you have registered Geist Lite on the fxpansion website.

Ok, figured it out... a rights problem once again. I'm logged on as normal user in Windows 8, and Geist Lite of course was installed with admin rights, so it copied the factory content files only to the admins /Documents/fxpansion/GeistLite folder. I had to copy the AudioData file from that folder to the same folder of my normal user account. Still doesn't show the factory content in the plugin though, but at least i can browser the files now.

Ok, problem solved. Just had to drag the factory content folder from the file explorer to the Geist Lite browser where it says content, and now it shows up. :)

Return to “Instruments”