What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

arkmabat
KVRAF

2071 posts since 5 Nov, 2009

Postby arkmabat; Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:12 am New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

If you don't already have it:

https://www.facebook.com/beat.magazin/a ... 4864173038

Geist LE, Dune LE, Zampler, etc...
Numanoid
KVRAF

7864 posts since 20 Jan, 2008, from Down on the farm

Postby Numanoid; Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:26 am Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

Worth to pick up for Geist LE, they haven't given that away free before I think.

Whatever happened to Geist by the way, before it used to be the toast of the forum, but now it seldom gets a mention :?
chk071
KVRAF

2816 posts since 10 Apr, 2010, from Germany

Postby chk071; Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:29 am Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

Already got Geist LE from a mag DVD. Never really used it though, due to the lack of multi out, which is a complete no-go for me for such a plugin. Sorry to be negative, i'm sure the other plugins are great. :) And thanks for the heads up.
bpblog
KVRAF

1534 posts since 22 Apr, 2009, from Belgrade

Postby bpblog; Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:32 am Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

Good stuff! Geist LE is now free for everyone, you just have to register for a serial number (free registration).
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!
Numanoid
KVRAF

Postby Numanoid; Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:27 am Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

chk071 wrote:Already got Geist LE from a mag DVD. Never really used it though, due to the lack of multi out, which is a complete no-go for me for such a plugin.

But a workaround can be to load several instances of Geist LE in different channels, that play the same sequence, but on each channel you have all but one instrument muted, that creates sort of a multi-out, as you then will be able to control, kick, snare, cymbal, etc, on different channels.
yessongs
KVRian

821 posts since 9 Feb, 2013, from dallas tx

Postby yessongs; Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:47 am Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

warmverb would be a cool freeebie as would little one le and Wok SAM se which they also are available via an old workzone.
mztk
KVRAF

2002 posts since 12 Jun, 2004

Postby mztk; Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:39 am Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

arkmabat wrote:If you don't already have it:

https://www.facebook.com/beat.magazin/a ... 4864173038

Geist LE, Dune LE, Zampler, etc...

well :clap: to BeatMagazin for not insisting on a 'like' to download.
that always feels like someone is usurping my prerogative.(or something
like that)
sinkmusic
KVRAF

5493 posts since 28 Apr, 2004, from france

Postby sinkmusic; Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:44 am Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

chk071 wrote:Already got Geist LE from a mag DVD. Never really used it though, due to the lack of multi out, which is a complete no-go for me for such a plugin. Sorry to be negative, i'm sure the other plugins are great. :) And thanks for the heads up.

But the included FX are quite nice, so it can replace external FX sometimes...
sinkmusic
KVRAF

Postby sinkmusic; Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:46 am Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

mztk wrote:well :clap: to BeatMagazin for not insisting on a 'like' to download.

So you don't need a FB account to get it anymore ? I don't see the link :oops:
Numanoid
KVRAF

Postby Numanoid; Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:36 am Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

sinkmusic wrote:
mztk wrote:well :clap: to BeatMagazin for not insisting on a 'like' to download.

You might need an account, but not to add a like ;)
an-electric-heart
KVRian

1249 posts since 13 Jun, 2008, from Napier,New Zealand

Postby an-electric-heart; Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:40 am Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

I don't know about that, for me the download link didn't show until I "liked"
sinkmusic
KVRAF

Postby sinkmusic; Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:40 am Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

Ok, thank you (anyway, i already own full version of Geist ;)
Numanoid
KVRAF

Postby Numanoid; Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:53 am Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

sinkmusic wrote:

If you go to serialcenter.de and select the Beat FaceBook Studio, enter your E-mail you will have a link to register Geist LE sent to the E-mail you submitted

For the like-wary, it looks indeed like no like is needed :D
chk071
KVRAF

Postby chk071; Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:07 am Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

Since Facebook also tracks the sites you browse, there might not even be a need for a "like" anymore. :D

sinkmusic wrote:
chk071 wrote:Already got Geist LE from a mag DVD. Never really used it though, due to the lack of multi out, which is a complete no-go for me for such a plugin. Sorry to be negative, i'm sure the other plugins are great. :) And thanks for the heads up.

But the included FX are quite nice, so it can replace external FX sometimes...

Alright. Time to give it a shot then, always wanted to do so. :)
chk071
KVRAF

Postby chk071; Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:42 pm Re: New Beat Studio (free facebook DL)

Is there any content included when you install Geist Lite? Just watched this vid, and the guy has the "Geist Lite Factory" folder in his version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D2iYBY6AtU i miss that here... i installed the latest version you can download from your account, when you have registered Geist Lite on the fxpansion website.

Ok, figured it out... a rights problem once again. I'm logged on as normal user in Windows 8, and Geist Lite of course was installed with admin rights, so it copied the factory content files only to the admins /Documents/fxpansion/GeistLite folder. I had to copy the AudioData file from that folder to the same folder of my normal user account. Still doesn't show the factory content in the plugin though, but at least i can browser the files now.

Ok, problem solved. Just had to drag the factory content folder from the file explorer to the Geist Lite browser where it says content, and now it shows up. :)
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments