What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

MillerSam
KVRian

520 posts since 21 Dec, 2012

Postby MillerSam; Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:44 am Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

Guys check Facebook, you have the social discount (20% off). I have made it and have 20% off the price of the pre-order ;) than the price is 78.08 Euro
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

3867 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:46 am Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

I thought I had answered that. Demo is not available now, it will be available at release.
SampleTank 3 now shipping!
New T-RackS gear
iLoud portable Bluetooth speaker
It is impossible to prove your point through paraphrasing. You can quote me on that...
BBFG#
KVRAF

3570 posts since 28 Apr, 2013

Postby BBFG#; Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:52 am Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I thought I had answered that. Demo is not available now, it will be available at release.

Considering my history with the 64 bit software, that makes it risky...
dsan@mail.com
KVRAF

2152 posts since 29 Sep, 2005

Postby dsan@mail.com; Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:55 am Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I thought I had answered that. Demo is not available now, it will be available at release.

Yes, you answered the original question "Is there a demo?" Not the follow up questions of "When?"

So now we know, thank you.

It's been fun.

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram
murnau
KVRAF

2696 posts since 13 Jan, 2005, from Deutschland

Postby murnau; Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:56 am Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

regarding FB discount..

great you couldn't find any hint on IK home page. thanks for this service once again dear IK i just spend 97,59 euro...
Last edited by murnau on Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more” ― Nikola Tesla
dsan@mail.com
KVRAF

2152 posts since 29 Sep, 2005

Postby dsan@mail.com; Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:56 am Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

BBFG# wrote:

Considering my history with the 64 bit software, that makes it risky...

Considering a lot of things - TOO risky.

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram
LoopyFruit
KVRist

274 posts since 10 Nov, 2005, from Scotland

Postby LoopyFruit; Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:00 pm Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

That 22% VAT is a killer, :( I'm waiting till the Upgrade is on offer in the JRR shop.
MillerSam
KVRian

Postby MillerSam; Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:02 pm Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

JRR Shop can't offer it better. Uncle E sent me a message that they will release it one month later after preorder
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:04 pm Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

Right, preorder is limited. You'll see it at many more dealers once released.
New T-RackS gear
It is impossible to prove your point through paraphrasing. You can quote me on that...
yevster
KVRist

270 posts since 22 Nov, 2008, from Greater Boston

Postby yevster; Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:43 pm Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

MillerSam wrote:Guys check Facebook, you have the social discount (20% off). I have made it and have 20% off the price of the pre-order ;) than the price is 78.08 Euro

Didn't work for me. After I fed it my twitter account, it didn't display any code. I'm guessing this is a technical glitch, rather than a scam, but oh well.

Another way to score a discount is to preorder with Sweetwater. They have a Father's Day promo where you get an extra 10% added to each gift certificate you buy. So if you buy yourself an email gift certificate for $90.90 US, you'll actually get a gift certificate for $100. And they take pre-orders on the boxed version too (Thanks, Peter!). If you can't get the certificate applied on a web order, just call them up.

My sweetwater rep mentioned the boxes would ship in the first days of august. I wonder how definitive their information is.
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:45 pm Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

I think that is setting expectations pretty well.

Edit: Knowing fully well how ironic it is for me to say that in the ST3 context
New T-RackS gear
elxsound
KVRAF

3303 posts since 18 Aug, 2007, from NYC

Postby elxsound; Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:50 pm Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

So is there a release date?
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF

Postby Peter - IK Multimedia; Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:52 pm Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

elxsound wrote:So is there a release date?

From http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=4109
SampleTank 3 will be available for download in July. From now until its release, it can be purchased at these special pre-order prices*:

• Upgrade $99.99/€79.99
For all SampleTank 2 XL and Miroslav Philharmonik full users (including Total Studio and Total Workstation users)

• Crossgrade $149.99/€119.99
For all IK users of paid software, apps and hardware

• Regular version $249.99 /€199.99

Prices are valid until release
New T-RackS gear
MillerSam
KVRian

Postby MillerSam; Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:55 pm Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

Peter I make you a PN ;)
LoopyFruit
KVRist

274 posts since 10 Nov, 2005, from Scotland

Postby LoopyFruit; Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:58 pm Re: IKM ST3 Moratorium Over? So Where are we up to?

MillerSam wrote:JRR Shop can't offer it better. Uncle E sent me a message that they will release it one month later after preorder

OK thanks for letting me know Sam.......I'll give this a miss for the time being and wait for deals.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments