IKM SampleTank 3 (ST3) Now Available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3

Guys check Facebook, you have the social discount (20% off). I have made it and have 20% off the price of the pre-order ;) than the price is 78.08 Euro
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

I thought I had answered that. Demo is not available now, it will be available at release.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I thought I had answered that. Demo is not available now, it will be available at release.

Considering my history with the 64 bit software, that makes it risky...

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:I thought I had answered that. Demo is not available now, it will be available at release.
Yes, you answered the original question "Is there a demo?" Not the follow up questions of "When?"

So now we know, thank you.

It's been fun.

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

regarding FB discount..

great you couldn't find any hint on IK home page. thanks for this service once again dear IK i just spend 97,59 euro...
Last edited by murnau on Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

BBFG# wrote:

Considering my history with the 64 bit software, that makes it risky...
Considering a lot of things - TOO risky.

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

That 22% VAT is a killer, :( I'm waiting till the Upgrade is on offer in the JRR shop.

JRR Shop can't offer it better. Uncle E sent me a message that they will release it one month later after preorder
Synth Anatomy

Right, preorder is limited. You'll see it at many more dealers once released.

MillerSam wrote:Guys check Facebook, you have the social discount (20% off). I have made it and have 20% off the price of the pre-order ;) than the price is 78.08 Euro
Didn't work for me. After I fed it my twitter account, it didn't display any code. I'm guessing this is a technical glitch, rather than a scam, but oh well.

Another way to score a discount is to preorder with Sweetwater. They have a Father's Day promo where you get an extra 10% added to each gift certificate you buy. So if you buy yourself an email gift certificate for $90.90 US, you'll actually get a gift certificate for $100. And they take pre-orders on the boxed version too (Thanks, Peter!). If you can't get the certificate applied on a web order, just call them up.

My sweetwater rep mentioned the boxes would ship in the first days of august. I wonder how definitive their information is.

I think that is setting expectations pretty well.

Edit: Knowing fully well how ironic it is for me to say that in the ST3 context

So is there a release date?

elxsound wrote:So is there a release date?
From http://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?item_id=4109
SampleTank 3 will be available for download in July. From now until its release, it can be purchased at these special pre-order prices*:

• Upgrade $99.99/€79.99
For all SampleTank 2 XL and Miroslav Philharmonik full users (including Total Studio and Total Workstation users)

• Crossgrade $149.99/€119.99
For all IK users of paid software, apps and hardware

• Regular version $249.99 /€199.99

Prices are valid until release

Peter I make you a PN ;)
Synth Anatomy

MillerSam wrote:JRR Shop can't offer it better. Uncle E sent me a message that they will release it one month later after preorder
OK thanks for letting me know Sam.......I'll give this a miss for the time being and wait for deals.

Return to “Instruments”