BIAS Guitar/Bass Amp Modeler by Positive Grid

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, I'll be glad to give it a whirl whenever doze comes around.

WOW this sounds, and FEELS, fabulous! Very deep, and will require time to properly comb through, but...

Beautiful!

Wow Beta for Desktop! Do it immediately!

just signed up

In this video I demonstrate the upcoming desktop version of the Bias amp simulation by Positive Grid (Beta version); so far only available for iOS devices. I'm going after an early AC/DC type of tone and explain what I'm looking for in a sound.

I played some excerpts of some famous AC/DC songs. What songs were they? :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp1reiRKeeY

Very interesting !!!

Except for the way the knobs are rendered (perspective), and their BIG size on the custom panel.

Pädy wrote:I played some excerpts of some famous AC/DC songs. What songs were they? :P
T.N.T., Ride On, Problem Child (2 times), some excerpts which aren't from any particular songs, some don't even sound like AC/DC (i'd say more Airbourne-ish) :-)

what guitar did you use?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

:tu: Good one, Burillo!
Yes, I added some random riffing for good measure, too.

Guitar is this:

http://youtu.be/8krc-SPGdbk

Is the windows version ready to test yet?

Yes, it is.

Pädy wrote:Yes, it is.
Huhhhhhhhh. Ok, well I'm "invited" so I'll see what I can do. I only got mac installers the first time.

Burillo wrote:some excerpts which aren't from any particular songs
Hmmm… almost a little Thin Lizzy in there… almost… :P
You need to limit that rez, bro.

What do I have to do to get the Windows "invite"? I applied almost 2 weeks ago and got some spam for the IOS version , but nothing about the Windows plugin...Really want to try this out!

I'm really confused. The "invite" that I got asks to sign up again which is what I thought I already did (headscratch)

Also, someone here said there IS a windows version. And the other thing I noticed is that chat is facebook and not a forum.

I asked to join the beta/explorer program I while ago, never heard back. Just got an email saying it's now available to buy, for $99, by invitation only. That price gets you weekly updates, and the release version when it comes out.

But sheesh, I'd like to test it out before putting money down. I have a bunch of pretty good modelers already, getting me to spring from another one isn't super easy. Don't think an offer to sell it to me is quite enough (:-).

Did I miss where there's a demo?

Return to “Effects”