What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

discoDSP wants YOU to compose a new bank demo song

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

satYatunes
KVRAF

1528 posts since 22 Aug, 2006, from Charlotte

Postby satYatunes; Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:47 am Re: discoDSP wants YOU to compose a new bank demo song

George wrote:Very soon after :) But to be honest I was expecting more participation from people. Perhaps this was not the most lively subform to make the contest.

I agree, even I was expecting little more participation than what we have now. I remember, Xenos's thread for a demo song didn't get a lot of submission either whereas he offered real money for the track. On the brighter side, you have some good choices already.
I know you asked for Chill Electronica, is there any specific reason? I guess the bank is targeted for those type of music? otherwise, I would recommend to select more than one demo writer for different genre/style of tracks. It will show how versatile the bank could be. Just a thought.
George
KVRAF

2460 posts since 17 Jul, 2002

Postby George; Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:30 am Re: discoDSP wants YOU to compose a new bank demo song

I feel Chill Electronica fits best for this new bank. There are amazing musicians that could make a EDM hit with it but that's not really the focus :)
George
KVRAF

Postby George; Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:06 am Re: discoDSP wants YOU to compose a new bank demo song

Okay today is the last day, I will announce the musician this weekend here.
George
KVRAF

Postby George; Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:13 am Re: discoDSP wants YOU to compose a new bank demo song

After some veeeery deep thoughts and listening, selected musician is metal Congrats!

I will PM with instructions :)
idfpower
KVRian

1056 posts since 13 Sep, 2012

Postby idfpower; Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:49 am Re: discoDSP wants YOU to compose a new bank demo song

Congratz, metal :tu:
telurica.eu5.org
animehaus
KVRist

233 posts since 31 Jul, 2013, from Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil

Postby animehaus; Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:25 am Re: discoDSP wants YOU to compose a new bank demo song

Congratulations, metal! Looking forward to listening to your demo. :party:
twolegstoneworks
KVRian

1347 posts since 12 Jun, 2003, from Denmark

Postby twolegstoneworks; Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:03 am Re: discoDSP wants YOU to compose a new bank demo song

Thanks for being selected. Looking forward to hear and feel the vibe of the sounds. Much of the time that's where the inspiration lies.

Cheers :)
music // vibrants // soundcloud
soundsets for synths // twolegstoneworks
satYatunes
KVRAF

1528 posts since 22 Aug, 2006, from Charlotte

Postby satYatunes; Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:35 am Re: discoDSP wants YOU to compose a new bank demo song

Congrats metal. I'm not surprised at all.
@George: if you want new ui for the plugin let me know. I do graphics design as well. You can check out my work on my website (link in signature).
waltercruz
KVRian

523 posts since 3 Dec, 2011

Postby waltercruz; Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:02 am Re: discoDSP wants YOU to compose a new bank demo song

Congratz to the winner! I heard some of your tracks today and liked a lot.
KVR/eSoundz: waltercruz
My soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/waltercruz
George
KVRAF

Postby George; Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:27 am Re: discoDSP wants YOU to compose a new bank demo song

@satYatunes thanks for the offer. Something really good is being cooked now :tu:
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Soundware