discoDSP wants YOU to compose a new bank demo song

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

George wrote:Very soon after :) But to be honest I was expecting more participation from people. Perhaps this was not the most lively subform to make the contest.
I agree, even I was expecting little more participation than what we have now. I remember, Xenos's thread for a demo song didn't get a lot of submission either whereas he offered real money for the track. On the brighter side, you have some good choices already.
I know you asked for Chill Electronica, is there any specific reason? I guess the bank is targeted for those type of music? otherwise, I would recommend to select more than one demo writer for different genre/style of tracks. It will show how versatile the bank could be. Just a thought.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

I feel Chill Electronica fits best for this new bank. There are amazing musicians that could make a EDM hit with it but that's not really the focus :)

Okay today is the last day, I will announce the musician this weekend here.

After some veeeery deep thoughts and listening, selected musician is metal Congrats!

I will PM with instructions :)

Congratz, metal :tu:
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Congratulations, metal! Looking forward to listening to your demo. :party:

Thanks for being selected. Looking forward to hear and feel the vibe of the sounds. Much of the time that's where the inspiration lies.

Cheers :)
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

Congrats metal. I'm not surprised at all.
@George: if you want new ui for the plugin let me know. I do graphics design as well. You can check out my work on my website (link in signature).
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

Congratz to the winner! I heard some of your tracks today and liked a lot.

@satYatunes thanks for the offer. Something really good is being cooked now :tu:

Return to “Soundware”