Numatica - Chrysalis

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A track from my latest album 1x1=3 which has just been released
If you like ambient / psydub then I hope you will like this, incorporating a blend of electronic and acoustic sounds mixed with dub, psy, ambient and chill beats.
Available from all the normal download sites if it takes anyones fancy or feel free to listen anytime on soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/numatica/chrysalis

Enjoy and feel free to connect.

Well, that was a pleasant surprise! A very nice warm vibe, relaxing and evocative, perfect for a Sunday morning. I like how you develop the themes later on, while still keeping that flow intact. I might have chosen other drum sounds, but that's nitpicking. Nice work!

Thanks for the nice comment, nitpicking is allowed!
The guitar idea has been around for about 7 years but never got around to making it into a track, took awhile to be confident in recording and engineering the guitars, I am still learning new ways to do this now which is a cool thing about making music along with new gear.

I like it. Has room for vocals as well. I think that would push it up emotionally. Nice sound.

thanks for the comment,
yeh I would like to work more with vocals, my own would not be a good idea but nothing beats the emotion and connection you can get from the use of them for sure

a really nice tune with loads of warmth and space. excellent work sir! :tu:

neil.

As Neil said, this is a great tune, with a very pleasant relaxing vibe. I really liked the bass on here, and the synth that came in at 1:56. I think the guitar works very well with the other instruments.

Good work :)

Lots of this works.but just as much doesn`t.
It`s the stuff that works which make it worth the effort to keep improving on it.
You could afford to scrap parts which don`t work well and either correct them if they are necessary to the song structure or cut that section all together.

Less is more. Make it tell us a story in a concise manor. Let it take us somewhere, show us around, then take us home using the shortest scenic route possible.

Your on to something I think.
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Thanks for all the comments appreciate it.

very nice.
Windows 11/Linux Manjaro KDE + Waveform 11.

Thanks rpm for connecting

Return to “Music Cafe”