Looking for preset designers = free copy of Wusik 4000 and 8000

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Guys, here's the deal, I need 2 users who are experienced with creating presets for plugins. We need presets for Wusik 4000 and in return we are giving a free full copy of Wusik 4000 and the future Wusik 8000. We may also include a free copy of Wusik Station V7 depending on how the work is done.

So, please, post here your details and I will pick the 2 best users to start working with.

Those 2 users will them work on presets for Wusik 4000, as many as they feel like, just don't be silly of doing 10 presets and thinking that it is enough... :hihi: ;-) Just do as many as you feel your free copy deserves. :hug:

I will let you guys know once I already have selected the 2 users and will edit this post to inform that the offer is taken. :cool:

Thanks again for all the great support this community has provide us. :party:

Best Regards, WilliamK

I can program drums very good. I have about 60 drum presets for lush 101 that I programmed just for fun. I like epic poly synths too so expect some saw waves. Bass stabs and arps I am good at, but not great, like I am with drums. I won't do wobbles as my ongoing petition to hate anything dubstep.

I work anywhere from 50 to 75 hours a week so if your timeline is within a week or two, maybe not the best idea to pick me. But if I have a month, I'd expect 120 presets. From then, you may pick what you like, and discard the rest.

Let me know if you are interested.

Hello William,

I have some experience with creating presets (e.g. for Harmless, WASP, iloSynth-1, Cleardrum, V-Station, Sytrus), but I don't know how quick you want them. I go to work + in summer we have a lot of overtimes. It's also good to mention, that I tried several times to download Wusik 4000 demo last week without any success. I don't know where the problem is, but downloading is tooooooo slow and crashes everytime in +- 4MB downloaded. If you choose me, I'll try to create (some) presets, but I don't want W4000 or W8000; WusikStation V7 would be nice gift.

U
-
o
yzcoruhT

Hey guys, we don't have a time-line, but soonish is better. :hihi:

As for the download problems, yes, I'm aware of that. We changed servers 4 days ago to fix the situation and now downloads are super fast. Sorry that it did not work before, but we fixed it now.

I'm a bit confused. Are we just downloading the demo of 4000 or 8000? For some reason I read 8000 so a bit confused. Thanks William.

Wusik 8000 is been developed, so we only have Wusik 4000 Demonstration.

http://www.wusik.com/ww/products/wusik-4000

I'm waiting to see who else wants to join before I make decision. :hihi:

Apologies for being so out of the loop. Does Wusik 4000 have any kind of backward compatibility with Wusikstation - in terms of loading presets (not samples)? I expect it doesn't. Oh well I guess that means my old preset generator is history :cry: :hihi:

If there is sufficient commonality between W4K and WS, perhaps by including the proper set of modules, I might have to take a look at my EE program again. Or should I wait for W8K? 8)

Ahhhh, nice to hear from you again! :hug: Wusik 4000 preset system is easy to handle, as it uses pure XML file to handle presets. Wusik 8000 will use the same system. :cool:

Guys, I'm picking up 2 users right now, the first two who posted, but I still want 1 or 2 more, depending on the reply. ;-) Thanks again for all the great work! :hug:

Still looking for 1 or 2 more, who is up to the game? ;-)

Hi William

What are the system requirements for this synth?

Regards

Tb4c
The notes you don't play creates the silent gaps for you to hear the notes you do play :phones:

MAC and Windows, 32 and 64 bits versions, SSE support, and a good CPU. ;-)

Lol how good is good? I only have a dual core 3ghz cpu with 8gb ram with win 7... that must be bad?
The notes you don't play creates the silent gaps for you to hear the notes you do play :phones:

Anything above 1.8Ghz will be fine. My notebook is Dual Core 1.89Ghz and I was able to do some great projects with it. ;-) Your CPU is very good, not as great as my other Quad-Core 3Ghz machine, but still great. :hihi: Just download the demonstration to check it out, if you want. Thanks.

http://www.wusik.com/w4kpublic/

Return to “Instruments”