Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Plugin Boutique has FXPansion's Maul on sale for an unbelievable £29.19, but I think this is a 24 hour only deal. Seems like a no-brainer, but has anyone else here used it?

http://www.pluginboutique.com/product/3 ... -313894569

Uncle E wrote: EZ Rollers Drum & Bass $15.82
This is chock-full of classic breaks and instrument sounds. If someone's just getting into DnB, I think this might possibly the very best place to start.
Couldn't agree more.

The beats are categorized by descriptive folder names, such as "classics", "medium", "heavy", "punchy"... straightforward, right?

However, one folder label is actually quite funny: "slightly more polite"

I can imagine the Rollers debating what to do with beats that don't quite fit into categories mentioned above, playing the next beat, stating "Well now! Here's a beat that slightly more polite than the others" :hihi:. So yes, there's folder containing breaks which are slightly more polite.

A great sense of variety in this collection. A classic in my opinion.

I just bought FXpansion Maul from pluginboutique.com as they had the flash sale thing going on for a couple of days, but once I finished the transaction and wanted to download and install I found the following message where the serial was supposed to be:
Sorry, this serial is currently out of stock, you will receive it within 24 hours of the next working day.
So still a good offer with 50 % off and all but if you wanted to play with it this weekend you're proabably out of luck and can consider yourself warned.

Oh, there's also some "Virtual cash" thing going on there,
Earn $2.47 Virtual Cash with this purchase
and use those later on for dicounts if you purchase from them later. But then you'll get "virtual cash" for that purchase and may feel like you need to buy something more from them another time to utilize those and get stuck in a loop you can't get out off... :scared:

Also just bought FXpansion Maul from pluginboutique.com, but had some Virtual Cash in my account, so it was a really great deal. While I, too, got the "serial out of stock" message, the demo runs for 30 minutes at a time - and can be re-loaded into the DAW after it times out, so it's not really that big a deterrent.

Have fun!

still am unsure whether or not to get maul, looks great but i dunno if it gives advantages over Ohmicide & trash2 or Saturation.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

thenumber23 wrote:However, in one specific case "Complete Toy Museum", UVI has it discounted 55%. They probably combined their recent sale of 40% off and then took 25% off that so now it costs $224.55 instead of $499.00
Can whoever bought this please stand up, and tell what they do with it? :?

Zildjian Gen 16 Digital Vault Z-Pack, $10 on ebay w/ free shipping

Not putting this on the main bargains thread 'cause there's only a few left. It's on ebay so I was a little worried about what I was going to get but it just arrived and it's retail plastic sealed packaging. Anyway, here's the link but if you want it you should probably get it quick....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111304184230

chrisby wrote:Zildjian Gen 16 Digital Vault Z-Pack, $10 on ebay w/ free shipping
Thanks! Got the last one!

DJBRUTAL wrote:
chrisby wrote:Zildjian Gen 16 Digital Vault Z-Pack, $10 on ebay w/ free shipping
Thanks! Got the last one!
Cool... gave them a quick listen and they really sound great for ten bux!

_emanon_ wrote:KOMPLETE 9 OFFERS
Update from KOMPLETE 2-8: $74.50
:shock:

This is just staggering.

I can move from K6 to K9 for £45.

Seems too good to be true.... Off to investigate.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Mushy Mushy wrote:
_emanon_ wrote:KOMPLETE 9 OFFERS
Update from KOMPLETE 2-8: $74.50
:shock:

This is just staggering.

I can move from K6 to K9 for £45.

Seems too good to be true.... Off to investigate.
The quote was directly from their web site, go check that. :)
Actually, this is not the first time... they had the exact same update price from K2-8 to K9 in BF 2013.

_emanon_ wrote:The quote was directly from their web site, go check that. :)
Actually, this is not the first time... they had the exact same upgrade price from K2-8 to K9 in BF 2013.
I just did, and nothing.
Are you US based though? Possibly just a US thing?

Mushy Mushy wrote: I just did, and nothing.
Are you US based though? Possibly just a US thing?
Maybe... yes, US based. But haven't found this is country specific so far, the disclaimer does not mention that.
http://www.native-instruments.com/en/sp ... ound-2014/

*Terms and Conditions: This special offer is valid from June 16, 2014 until June 30, 2014 at the NI Online Shop. The offer is valid on all updates, upgrades, and crossgrades (depending on currently registered products) except SESSION HORNS PRO and TRAKTOR products. Please note that according to our terms and conditions, e-vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with special offers.

Interesting. Seems to work when following your link, even after logging in.

Just remembered though they no longer support XP, so I'm out unfortunately.

I ordered the Supercharger -> Supercharger GT update. Worked fine. I'm european.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”