Stillwell Audio Version 3.00.00 finally is out!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion

Good news...
New site and AAX support is out.

http://www.stillwellaudio.com/

Congratulation Scott, I missed that Rambo knife for cutting dynamics called Rocket.. :tu:

:D

We know it's been forever, but...wow, glad to have this done finally.

NOW we can start working on new stuff again!

Scott

great looking site! great news! :tu:
Last edited by murnau on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Congratulations! Wow, these plugins deserved it.

1973 reasons to get the Vibe :D
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Hells yeah! Oligaric is coming back home to me (sorry was holding for 64bit support)! Whoohoo!

Man have those things stood the test of time. Respect.

Nice !

Congratulations! Glad to see you back!

I even thought the company were abandoned - because I didn't hear any news from Stillwell Audio for years -, so I didn't buy anything from Stillwell so far!

Tricky-Loops wrote:I even thought the company were abandoned - because I didn't hear any news from Stillwell Audio for years -, so I didn't buy anything from Stillwell so far!
Apparently they are still well...
Last edited by Tp3 on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Tp3 wrote:
Tricky-Loops wrote:I even thought the company were abandoned - because I didn't hear any news from Stillwell Audio for years -, so I didn't buy anything from Stillwell so far!
Apparently the are still well...
Hah! :clown:

virtual facepalm...

:)

Great, I really always liked Major Tom and Bombardier, haven't used them for ages, have to dig up the licences from some hard drive now.

EDIT: oh, and of course The Rocket.....

Great news! I tried The Rocket some months ago but it caused some weird memory leaks in Sonar so I had to uninstall it.
Optimal number of audio plugins is one more than you currently have.

sstillwell wrote:virtual facepalm...

:)
:lol:
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Return to “Effects”