Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

A pretty nice set of cinematic sounds, by Art Renaissance Project: DUNE Level 2

http://www.art-renaissance-project.com/ ... for%20DUNE

(scroll to the end)

Richard_Synapse wrote:
larsomat wrote:Which is easy as long as the LFO controls only one parameter, but when it controls multiple parameters it becomes complicated.
I see. Well it looks like an easy parameter to implement, so could be added in the next update :)

Richard
Nice. How about an LFO Skew parameter Richard (like in DUNE 1)? I know the MSEGs in loop mode can already do that though (and much more). It's just that sometimes I think I will run out of MSEGs :) . Or.. you could increase the number of MSEGs to 6 or 8! :D

Yorrrrrr wrote:A pretty nice set of cinematic sounds, by Art Renaissance Project: DUNE Level 2

(scroll to the end)
Cool! Would be nice if they added this as a KVR product, that way it appears automatically under "Soundware" on Dune 2's KVR page. It's easy to miss such offers 8)

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Richard_Synapse wrote:
Yorrrrrr wrote:A pretty nice set of cinematic sounds, by Art Renaissance Project: DUNE Level 2

(scroll to the end)
Cool! Would be nice if they added this as a KVR product, that way it appears automatically under "Soundware" on Dune 2's KVR page. It's easy to miss such offers 8)

Richard
I did try.
Seems as if I only can add software, no soundware.
But I keep on looking if I missed something here.

Thanks
classic

Yorrrrrr wrote:
Richard_Synapse wrote:
larsomat wrote:Which is easy as long as the LFO controls only one parameter, but when it controls multiple parameters it becomes complicated.
I see. Well it looks like an easy parameter to implement, so could be added in the next update :)

Richard
Nice. How about an LFO Skew parameter Richard (like in DUNE 1)? I know the MSEGs in loop mode can already do that though (and much more). It's just that sometimes I think I will run out of MSEGs :) . Or.. you could increase the number of MSEGs to 6 or 8! :D
I know the Skew control was taken away, but isn't Dune 2's Init Phase for the LFO in the mod matrix basically the same thing?

Examigan wrote:I know the Skew control was taken away, but isn't Dune 2's Init Phase for the LFO in the mod matrix basically the same thing?
no, The SKEW knob is used to change the shape of the LFO waveforms
page 27 of the manual

carrieres wrote:
Examigan wrote:I know the Skew control was taken away, but isn't Dune 2's Init Phase for the LFO in the mod matrix basically the same thing?
no, The SKEW knob is used to change the shape of the LFO waveforms
page 27 of the manual
oops, yes you're right.. :dog: :oops:

classic wrote:
Richard_Synapse wrote:

(scroll to the end)

Richard
I did try.
Seems as if I only can add software, no soundware.
But I keep on looking if I missed something here.

(edit) I did add all my DUNE sound sets to DUNE on and DUNE2. Worked fine:)

Thanks
classic

Installed the demo, played around for about 5 minutes and then bought it based off one preset which was just gorgeous. Based on this one patch alone worth the price. (other sounds on there really nice too!)

Is this a brand new soundset? I wonder if there's any chance of an introductory discount? It's over twice as much as any of the other sets on the same page, and after the euro to dollars conversion, it's pretty expensive. Guess I'll keep an eye on it.

classic wrote:(edit) I did add all my DUNE sound sets to DUNE on and DUNE2. Worked fine:)

Thanks
classic
Great! :)
Kindred wrote:Installed the demo, played around for about 5 minutes and then bought it based off one preset which was just gorgeous. Based on this one patch alone worth the price. (other sounds on there really nice too!)
Hehe cool...which one was it? :) :phones:

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Richard_Synapse wrote:
classic wrote:(edit) I did add all my DUNE sound sets to DUNE on and DUNE2. Worked fine:)

Thanks
classic
Great! :)
Kindred wrote:Installed the demo, played around for about 5 minutes and then bought it based off one preset which was just gorgeous. Based on this one patch alone worth the price. (other sounds on there really nice too!)
Hehe cool...which one was it? :) :phones:

Richard
I can't remember the name (not in the studio now) but it is all over this remix I just did - (it's the techy chord-ish/basic channel-ish sound)

https://soundcloud.com/kriece/sploosh-c ... red-sounds

Great work - I just bought this and Blue2 on the same day and have tended to enjoy Dune2 a bit more so far...

Hi,

I'm looking forward to by Dune 2 soon.

Q. Does it share the same sonic characteristics of Synapse Audio's Antidote, their Reason Rack-Expansion Synth ?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Muziksculp

Dune2 is far more complex than Antidote !

carrieres wrote:Dune2 is far more complex than Antidote !
I'm sure it is. Does that makes it as good, or better 'Sounding' than Antidote ?

Thanks,
Muziksculp

Return to “Instruments”