Free Soundbank from Grandpa Hannibal Flynt "THE USUAL ARCHIVE"

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I am an old producer known as "Grandpa Hannibal Flynt".
I'm opening my personal sample archive (about 120 000 samples digging in Cd, Vinyls, Recorded not from soundbanks) in a serie called "The Usual Archive".
Each series will be different, I have digged voice, drums, musical sample, etc..
Here is a link to download the first volume (DRUMS SAMPLE #1).

https://www.facebook.com/hannibal.flynt ... 0904689418

I will give you one volume per week.
Enjoy.
Last edited by okkidz on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This post has been edited.
I'm opening my personal sample archive (about 120 000 samples digging in Cd, Vinyls, Recorded not from soundbanks)
?

Whoa ! I clearly missed that first time around.

Do you have the necessary permissions to redistribute any of these ? And the necessary clearance for us to legally use them ?

Of course no (I don't sell it so I don't care about), it's just my digging into a lot of vinyl and cds (About 10 years), feel free to process these sample and turn it into new substance as a sampler producer do with his samples.

Some people sells uncleared sample material, that's a f**king joke.

Me it is just to share all of my 10 years of digging in the crate with the internet, that's all, the rest is not my concern.
Last edited by okkidz on Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Here is the volume 2 :

It contains about 157 samples that i have digged in Cd or Vinyl.
These samples are sub-classified into 18 folders (bass, break’n’beat, clap, complete beat, drum solo, fx, hat, intro, kick, loop, musical theme, number, outro, sax, scratch bass, scratch beat, scratch instrumental, voice = beat).
I hope you will enjoy this release.
Take care.

Link to download :

https://www.facebook.com/hannibal.flynt ... 0904689418

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”