Synth1 skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

if no skinning possible, at least color presets would be nice..

this isn't a skin only a pic.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

fields2 wrote:if no skinning possible, at least color presets would be nice..
Yes that's why I encourage everyone to post their favorite color numbers.

What I've been using lately. Old KVR Forum colors! :D
P - #284848
T - #44aaaa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The last man on earth doesn't miss anyone at all." - Haujobb, Faith In Chaos

My watermelon skin hehe. :love:

Panel : #66ff66
Text : #ff00cc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians. - FZ

Teezdalien wrote:My watermelon skin hehe. :love:

Panel : #66ff66
Text : #ff00cc
I imagine very well a humoristic catterpillar in the empty green space at the bottom right and a butterfly a bit higher just above...
:D

Like those at the left of the page...
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/content ... pillar.htm
And even all a funny little biodiversity (not too much dense) of insects scattered throughout the empty spaces of the GUI...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I imagine the contents of my stomach on the floor after viewing that for more than 1 minute........... :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:I imagine the contents of my stomach on the floor after viewing that for more than 1 minute........... :hihi:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I think I'm going mad here.

Where the hell is that thread with the new Synth1 skin? Ok, maybe it wasn't a new skin but it had new fonts and a whole new look and feel. New colour scheme. I actually have the thing downloaded on another hard drive, with instructions. It was a bit fiddly to set up I think, but, still, it looked great, I just never got the chance.

Please tell me someone else saw this and it is not just a disfigurement of an otherwise twisted imagination.

I will find the files, I just can't find any record of it on KVR via google or anything. It is like it never existed. It was a major enhancement to the GUI. I think you might have had to mess about in a hex editor or something to get it going, but I'm up for that...

Anyone?

hex to change the font, that's all

arkmabat wrote:hex to change the font, that's all

Ah, silly me. Thanks for the in depth tutorial. :-)

At least I'm not bonkers, eh?

:tu:

Man, I wish Mr. Ichiro Toda would make Synth1 skinnable. The look is probably the only deterrent thing about this synth. Let's take Oatmeal for example, I didn't use that (quite awesome) until this great skin came out: http://s30.postimg.org/hvbqlbjep/Shot.png

where to get that skin of oatmeal?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

fischkopf wrote:Man, I wish Mr. Ichiro Toda would make Synth1 skinnable. The look is probably the only deterrent thing about this synth. Let's take Oatmeal for example, I didn't use that (quite awesome) until this great skin came out: http://s30.postimg.org/hvbqlbjep/Shot.png
I messaged and emailed him, cross your fingers!

Return to “Instruments”