Liquid Rhythm 1.4.1 Update out and all is well

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have not been able to get any version working longing enough to do a track, I have the full version and max4live version. I can't even sell it with a clear conscious, so for now, I'll just write off the cash and time as a loss.
Edit: changed to positive title after update released
They charge a $30.00 transfer fee BTW.
Riley :x
Last edited by riley4reason on Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

Did you email wave DNA?

yes, the make Liquid Rhythm.
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

No help about installing?

Yes, I uninstall the old version first and install the new per the instructions of the installer. When I open the standalone version and try to activate it it crashes the whole computer, and I have to reboot.

So the customers support email couldn't help you? I'm sorry this is happening but you shouldn't tell people not to buy just because you're having issues. If customer service has no idea how to help you, then you have a case.

LimboLoves wrote:So the customers support email couldn't help you? I'm sorry this is happening but you shouldn't tell people not to buy just because you're having issues. If customer service has no idea how to help you, then you have a case.
He is using this forum to twist their arm, as many others here use to do.
"A pig that doesn't fly is just a pig."

standalone wrote:
LimboLoves wrote:So the customers support email couldn't help you? I'm sorry this is happening but you shouldn't tell people not to buy just because you're having issues. If customer service has no idea how to help you, then you have a case.
He is using this forum to twist their arm, as many others here use to do.
I can understand OP's need to rant, but not really ideal to go about it this way, it won't solve the problem.
Best chance to get help would be the official forum I guess: http://community.wavedna.com/index.php? ... ve-plugin/

There can be several reasons to why this prodcuct is not working as OP wants, which is related to his setup, and which will not apply to other users

So to lambast WaveDNA in general in the instrument forum, is not really a good thing.

And they offer a free trial of LR: http://www.wavedna.com/download-free-trial/

OP, did you try the product before you bought it?

Hey guys,
We found a bug that affected a lot of users. We have since investigated and as of this morning we have fixed the issue. I would recommend that you download the latest patch version (1.4.0.1) and reinstall.

http://www.wavedna.com/download-latest-version/

Riley, please send an email to support@wavedna.com if you are having issues.
Thanks!

-Allison

The update fixed it. Sorry for upsetting anyone, if I pay a premium price for a product, I expect premium quality control.

You could rename the topic to something more positive. It looks like an undeserved swipe at a good company.

Musical Gym wrote:You could rename the topic to something more positive. It looks like an undeserved swipe at a good company.
Crikey, I meant to do that too. Thanks. Riley

Return to “Instruments”