Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As above - bought plugin from ruslan.st - Very quick and exceptionally helpful :clap: :tu:

Big thanks to tplusj for great comms and fast turnaround.

Cheers :tu:

Just bought from simpic - a top class seller who went out of his way to when Native Instrument's slightly shoddy Service Centre decided to throw its toys out of the pram. Up and running within a couple of hours buying. Thank you!

Bought U-He Satin from zlatan . Easy transaction with a great seller. :)

Bought Synthmaster from nordickvr. I appreciate the excellent communication! :) Thanks!

-Sam

Full reciprocity to masterhiggins (AKA -Sam) for a pretty cool transaction process.

Thanks a lot!

nordickvr

Bought static friction expansion from mindbeet.

He was very responsive throughout, got me up and running with the expansion in no time, and was also very patient when I often could not reply soon enough. Great seller!

Bought Cableguys Midis & Volumeshaper from Totolitoto very smooth and fast transaction! :wink:

Yep, nice tansaction with you, leherman !

I've obtained ReFX Trasher2 from whyterabbyt. No problems & good communicaton.
SoundCloud * Albums:"Elarchimeriac" "Imnixtimnuor" "Paustiufrutaa"
Join me and other ambient music passionates at AmbientOnline.org

Bought Glitch 2 from user manysounds. License transfer went lightning fast! Would definitely do business again!

Bought Studio One 2 Producer from nimets. Absolutely flawless transaction and communication, thanks a lot! :)

Bought The Slate VCC from manysounds. Very nice person. All is gone Fast and Smoothly. Thanks again

bought lin plug´s rmv from tom (T-CM11)
the best!!! :)
core i7 4770s,Windows 8,8gb,samplitude prox2,,rmv,volfram,absynth,crx4,hybrid 3,blue 2,sfx pro

Just bought AD Filterstation from blortblort - everything went incredibly well and super fast, very recommended seller.

Although he still owes me 11 cents... :ud:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”