What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

What has pissed you off today?

If it's not about music it belongs here! Please keep it civil and decent.... except - see below->

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Tricky-Loops
KVRAF

8310 posts since 12 Mar, 2012, from South Bavaria - near the alps... :-)

Postby Tricky-Loops; Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:38 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

LimboLoves wrote:Taco Bell is an alternative to laxitives, but it hits you faster than ex lax does. One minute your watching tv, 2 seconds later you're sprinting to the bathroom.
Maybe they're cleaning the toilets with the same sponge as the kitchen?
hibidy
KVRAF

41464 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:00 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

fedexnman wrote:We got Captain D's. Which is like a Long Johns Silvers , its greasy greasy nasty nasty . I live near the seafood capital of Alabama ( bubba gump was here ) so you know seafood places are a dine a dozen . I love fried chicken but don't eat it much . I like Popeye's cause you can get it spicy and get red beans n rice ... You know Presonus is Louisiana fast , Free Jambalaya recipe with StudioOne lolz ... :phones:

Right!

Oh yeah, captain D's might be what I was thinking of......either way.....
hibidy
KVRAF

41464 posts since 20 Dec, 2005

Postby hibidy; Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:05 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Tricky-Loops wrote:
hibidy wrote:Have you ever had taco bell? It's as spicy as a slice of toast.
So the only hot thing are the working conditions?

(We don't have Taco Bell in Germany, only McDonalds, Burger King, KFC and Pizza Hut...)

Taco bell isn't spicy at all. I think they have like "doritos" taco shells that they say are spicy, but they are not. Of course if I've got it my way, I'll take salsa that will do one of two thing: Go with food/chips or remove barnacles off ships. I don't eat a ton of eat out but we've got one mexican place with nice spicy salsa.

We don't have a pizza hut :evil: We don't even have a dominos :roll:

In fact, we don't even have a papa johns anymore (which is fine cuz that's the worst pizza on the planet)
trimph1
KVRAF

13938 posts since 23 Jun, 2010, from north of London ON

Postby trimph1; Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:16 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Aaaaahhhh...how about the greasy spoon restarant which had the cook with the perpetual dripping nose...always dropping "stuff" on your already greasy slimy burger.

The one lonely restarant open at 3am for that nightly 3-5am grease crisis. Or the post high school worry session...

We had, in Woodstock ON, the Chuckwagon restarant. Jukeboxes, soda fountain and the ever popular cook with the perpetual running snout.
Barry
The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran
http://www.ambientonline.org/
yessongs
KVRian

835 posts since 9 Feb, 2013, from dallas tx

Postby yessongs; Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:37 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

IRS lying to America about the emails

If they lost those emails then they need to answer a lot of questions on how such redundancy could result in an accidental loss of every message
LimboLoves
KVRist

441 posts since 21 Feb, 2014

Postby LimboLoves; Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:49 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

yessongs wrote:IRS lying to America about the emails

If they lost those emails then they need to answer a lot of questions on how such redundancy could result in an accidental loss of every message

It's probable the emails were deleted to save someone from jail time or worse.
RunBeerRun
KVRAF

7491 posts since 2 Aug, 2005, from Guitar Land, USA

Postby RunBeerRun; Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:51 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

Taco Bell is dangerous, if you're going to be on the road, you could pack some food, which the quality would be higher and much less expensive.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://www.youtube.com/user/RunBeerRun5 -Youtube jams
https://twitter.com/RunBeerRun5 -Twitter rants
Jace-BeOS
KVRAF

1851 posts since 7 Jan, 2005, from Corporate States of America

Postby Jace-BeOS; Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:19 pm Re: What has pissed you off today?

Taco Bell indeed isn't spicy enough to justify its laxative properties. Terrifying. Then again, all fast food is terrifying. Giving up on all fast food helped me in my early 20s (not just Taco Bell). My bowels are happier now (though not happy enough, because I still love cheese).
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud
Compyfox
KVRAF

11352 posts since 18 Oct, 2003, from Berlin, Germany

Postby Compyfox; Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:33 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

- woke up, and realized that it's half into the day again
- the first thing that happening was coughing up 3 tissues of mucus
- after a shower, I took a dive into my mails and got bombed with over 20 messages!
- 4 of them are "Virus Warnings", that my webpage was "compromised"
- checking my webpages, I realize that NONE of them are working anymore

So here I am... sitting in front of my PC, ready to work on some audio material and the first thing I've got to do is take care of my funking HOMEPAGES, since there was an asshole that was like "ya know, let's hack this page and sneak in a trojan, just for sh*ts and giggles", and my webprovider is being like "dunno if it's false positive - but let's hit the nuke button".

And when did that happen? 10 hours ago!

So much for plans and keeping timelines.
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF

6478 posts since 6 Sep, 2008

Postby Mushy Mushy; Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:13 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

Compyfox wrote:So here I am... sitting in front of my PC, ready to work on some audio material and the first thing I've got to do is take care of my funking HOMEPAGES, since there was an asshole that was like "ya know, let's hack this page and sneak in a trojan, just for sh*ts and giggles", and my webprovider is being like "dunno if it's false positive - but let's hit the nuke button".

This is why your DAW needs to be off the internet dude.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"
The_Hidden_Goose
KVRian

780 posts since 8 Dec, 2003, from Birmingham-ish, UK (Tamworth, but shhh!)

Postby The_Hidden_Goose; Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:16 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

My DAW isn't off the internet, as I can only afford one computer at a time, so it's my computer for everything that I need one for.

Which is quite a lot of things!

But, computer dodgyness or no, it's always a bummer when you've got yourself nicely set to do some audio work and other things in life crop up and have to be dealt with - especially if you've set aside some time for it.
If it takes a week each day to walk a fortnight, the number of apples in a bunch of grapes is a banana the size of green.
Compyfox
KVRAF

Postby Compyfox; Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:24 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

Mushy Mushy wrote:This is why your DAW needs to be off the internet dude.

My studio rig being on the internet or not has no influence of assholes hijacking my pages, just to hurt others.

I mean... why the f*ck do these people do that anyway? What's their gain?
Did I piss someone off with the recent mix challenge or what?!

Am I suddenly on the radar of some "Anonymous" fraction?
This is bullsh*t!

But I need(!) this page in order to get some jobs.

Might as well ditch everything else I had planned and create a new page from scratch (last time I did that, it took me almost two months - including new graphics!). And I have to do that myself as well, since the person that took care of this page up until now, vanished years ago without a single word. Doesn't even respond through SMS or an instant messenger.
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF

Postby Mushy Mushy; Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:26 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

Compyfox wrote:My studio rig being on the internet or not has no influence of assholes hijacking my pages, just to hurt others.

Yes, but these guys dont hunt out DAW owners.
If your DAW was off the internet it obviously wouldnt be affected, so you could continue working...
Compyfox
KVRAF

Postby Compyfox; Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:53 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

I CAN continue working, but I can't due to the fact that I have to fix other things first.

I don't have the luxury to pay a page designer, I have to do everything myself.
Mushy Mushy
KVRAF

Postby Mushy Mushy; Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:55 am Re: What has pissed you off today?

Compyfox wrote:I CAN continue working, but I can't due to the fact that I have to fix other things first.

I don't have the luxury to pay a page designer, I have to do everything myself.

Oh so this is your page. My bad.
Thought you just meant your ordinary homepage was hacked and that screwed you.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Off Topic