Deccan Traps - Crystal

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

something deep and gloopy. i managed to squeeze a dynamic range of eleven out of this. anything below ten makes me fidgety. i hope you enjoy it.

http://soundcloud.com/deccan-traps/crystal

thanks,

neil.

This one floored me when it popped up in my Soundcloud feed just now. Stunning track! Absolutely brutal.

thanks mate. i seem to be oscillating between light and dark at the moment which can be a little taxing :wink:

i'm really glad you enjoyed it.

neil.

Nice tune Neil :tu:
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Fantastic Neil! Great sounds and eerie atmosphere. The rumbling bass, droplets, voices and the rattling thing (technical talk) are all so well put together...
Well done.
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Oh yes, this is awesome Neil, the muffled throb, the frozen pads, the feelings of void, falling, timelessness, disorientation, doom, loss... and a deep sense of spelunk! :)
Image Image

This definitely has a subterranean vibe, particularly with the blood dripping from the ceiling. This piece has a plodding, rhythm which conjured images of hooded acolytes trudging through dimly-lit caves. I haven't yet figured out the source of the rattling and rustling, and I probably shouldn't try. I love the vocals on this one.

Good work :)

core wrote:Nice tune Neil :tu:
thank you Ronnie :)

Allomerus wrote:Fantastic Neil! Great sounds and eerie atmosphere. The rumbling bass, droplets, voices and the rattling thing (technical talk) are all so well put together...
Well done.
:)
cheers John! i do love a bit of technical talk :wink:

polyslax wrote:Oh yes, this is awesome Neil, the muffled throb, the frozen pads, the feelings of void, falling, timelessness, disorientation, doom, loss... and a deep sense of spelunk! :)
glad you enjoyed it Matt :)

'feelings of void, falling, timelessness, disorientation, doom, loss..' yep.. :party:

seismic1 wrote:This definitely has a subterranean vibe, particularly with the blood dripping from the ceiling. This piece has a plodding, rhythm which conjured images of hooded acolytes trudging through dimly-lit caves. I haven't yet figured out the source of the rattling and rustling, and I probably shouldn't try. I love the vocals on this one.

Good work :)
thank you very much Tim :)

Return to “Music Cafe”