Allomerus - Alien Spies

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Alien Spies.

Look out it's behind you and it's got a probe! 8)

John Wegner: Guitar, Synths, Bass, Vocals
Paul Wegner: Drums and Percussion

Used to be carefree
Noone’s draftee
I couldn’t forsee
I’ll get third degree
Coming for me
Alien decree
A probing spree

Standing by that tree
Awful murky
I see there’s three
I try to flee
I try to plea
They don’t agree
Sad detainee

I am all at sea
An abductee
No Guarantee
I will get free
Sad inductee
Checking id
Scream like banshee

https://soundcloud.com/allomerus/alien-spies
Last edited by Allomerus on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Is this based on a true story John? :hihi:

Diggin it. Some nice off kilter rhythmic feels, good atmospheric bits, love the slide-synth battle at the end.8)
Image Image

Certainly not true for me Matt! ;)
Although, then again...
The bit at the end is meant to be probing for data (and it's extraction), but if you want it to be a battle then I won't stomp on your dreams! ;)
Bandcamp

this sounds really professionel, i can definitely imagine some cool movie scenes while hearing this music somehow :) very lifely, stirring arrangement which i like alot ! the mix is also very clean

great work !
cheers

Hey John, sounds very good indeed :tu: .

All the best
M.

Qatarsis wrote:this sounds really professionel, i can definitely imagine some cool movie scenes while hearing this music somehow :) very lifely, stirring arrangement which i like alot ! the mix is also very clean

great work !
cheers
Thanks Qatarsis! Glad you enjoyed it! :)
Bandcamp

M.Brösel wrote:Hey John, sounds very good indeed :tu: .

All the best
M.
Thanks for listening M and for the nice comment... :)
Bandcamp

Great driving rhythm section, creepy brass synths, great synth solo and lots of different guitar sounds. I love the slide at the end. Like Matt, I am a little concerned at the inspiration for this. If you make a video, it might need some sort of rating certification :wink:

Good work :)

ImageFancy meeting you here Commander Allomerus. I am Morpholus 7 from the delta quadrant.

Fun song with some tricky beats. I especially liked the bass although I wish it was a little louder. I also thought the horns could have been softer, less jarring.

a wonderfully mental tune John. excellently played and well recorded. i like this very much :tu:

neil.

seismic1 wrote:Great driving rhythm section, creepy brass synths, great synth solo and lots of different guitar sounds. I love the slide at the end. Like Matt, I am a little concerned at the inspiration for this. If you make a video, it might need some sort of rating certification :wink:

Good work :)
Hi Tim,
Thanks for the lovely comments! I can assure you that this is definitely maybe a real experience. ;)
I was personally very happy with the lead synth as I used a keyboard for this rather than the usual guitar synth... Opens up new ideas.
Cheers!
Bandcamp

Frantz wrote:ImageFancy meeting you here Commander Allomerus. I am Morpholus 7 from the delta quadrant.

Fun song with some tricky beats. I especially liked the bass although I wish it was a little louder. I also thought the horns could have been softer, less jarring.
I thought you looked familiar Commander... :troll: I ... mean.... Frantz :phew:
Thanks for your thoughts!
Cheers
John
Bandcamp

macmurphy wrote:a wonderfully mental tune John. excellently played and well recorded. i like this very much :tu:

neil.
Thanks Neil! Glad you enjoyed it... :)
Bandcamp

Pretty wicked tune. I especially liked the driving rhythm section.

Thanks bluedad. I will let Paul know you liked the rhythm section! :)
Bandcamp

Return to “Music Cafe”