BlueARP VST Arpeggiator development - let's discuss! (Apple M1 ready, 4K)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
BlueARP

phreaque wrote:Privet Oleg,

Molodetz for this great job.. Just wanted to ask you: FL Studio internal presets for BlueARP I made, I can't use them with the new version. I tried to rename the plugin into (BlueARP.dll) and I got many error messages (c++ runtime error) ...

Hi. You're right, currently it's not compatible with older versions, but it will be compatible. I'll write the conversion routine, it's the next item on my todo list.
sizemore0409 wrote:...Can BlueArp be used in conjunction with LMMS; and if so, would someone be willing to provide simple step-by-step instructions telling me what I need to do to be able to enjoy Oleg's BlueArp, like so many other people do?
thanks!
Andy

Hi. Probably it's something about LMMS, if they didn't fix it yet. Check this thread
http://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/lmms/ ... ?f=7&t=809
It says someone had the same problem with Kirnu. To check if it's BlueARP or LMMS bug, please try any other arp - Kirnu, Cthulhu, etc.

Those who had the noise problem in Cubase (last report by chk071, please check if it's still there in version 2.01)

I made extensive use of V2 BlueARP on my newest track Graywolf and it worked without hiccup (multiple instances in REAPER on Win8 all sync'd to my Roland System 700 sequencer). I'll be posting the new track and a description shortly.

Here's the link to the new track with a full description of how everything was patched and what was used.... http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 4&t=413329
Loving BlueARP. Keep up the great work Graywolf. :tu:

Many thx for this great plug, but when can we see a 64 bit Win version of it ?
I use only 64 bit plugins, that's why i am asking.
I hate bridging 32bit plugs.
Rob van Hees

Forget my post, i just overlooked and see that there is a 64bit version.
Apologizes.
Rob van Hees

AusDisciple wrote:I made extensive use of V2 BlueARP on my newest track Graywolf and it worked without hiccup (multiple instances in REAPER on Win8 all sync'd to my Roland System 700 sequencer). I'll be posting the new track and a description shortly.
These are great news, thanks!

All
I'm still finishing the remaining stuff with PC & MAC versions. Already implemented patch compatibility, now working on skins management.

Awesome ! Can't wait !
Rob van Hees

Hi all. Here's another update: BlueARP v2.02

Windows version (yet 32-bit only)
http://www.graywolf2004.net/files/2/Blu ... _v2.02.zip
OSX version (universal 32/64 bit bunary)
http://www.graywolf2004.net/files/2/Blu ... _v2.02.zip

Things I did since 2.01 (for both PC & Mac versions)
1. Patch (bank\program) compatibility with versions 1.1x - so you can use this one with presets/banks saved in ver 1.15x
2. GUI Settings - fine velocity and semitone range
3. Skins as separate files
4. Storing selected skin and GUI settings in BlueARP. ini
5. Minor bugfixes

So ver 2.02 should has all the functionality of the latest stable Delphi version - 1.15b3. Now I finished re-creating BlueARP with WDL-OL. Some more testing, and I'll continue adding features (gate per step is the next thing I want to add).

There is a known bug in Mac version - GUI sometimes opens with some controls disappeared, just select any skin - it will redraw the whole window.
Didn't yet figure out how to compile 64-bit version for Windows, it's either cause I have Visual Studio Express or Win64 home basic (need Pro version probably).

Please give me feedback - how it works, especially on Mac's, cause I can't test it for OSX as carefully as I do for Windows/FL Studio.

Many,many thanx and awesome it is available for OSX !
I can test the mac version in Reaper and Live (both 64bit)
Rob van Hees

Thank you !

Did some fast tests in Live and Reaper (osx 10.9.3 -64 bit).
Bluearp opens just fine in both and does the job well.
No strange things occured yet.

But can't wait for 64 bit pc version !!
Rob van Hees

Great job.
i tested it in fl 11.1 and all works like the 1.5b3. (had not much time yesterday evening)
but only the arp-latch function seems to have a bug. it stops playing after some repeats.
maybe bluarp lost his memory ?
The good old 80s never come back
a old FLStudio nerd

Are the factory presets included now again in the 2.02 version? I kind of missed those in the last version. :) Edit: Yes they are. :) Thanks for the update.

chk071 wrote:Btw, there's some issue i'm having when loading BlueArp in the VST instruments rack in Cubase Elements 6 32-bit on Windows 8.1 64-bit ... when i load it in the rack, i get a permanent, saw wave like, ... noise.
I'm just starting to experiment with the latest v2.02 edition of BlueARP and this issue is happening to me too. I get it 100% every time I load it in Cubase 7.5.20 (Full edition) Instrument Rack and run it - I then cannot turn it (the noise) off. It is emanating from the plugin somehow. I can run an ARP ok to a synth and it will play it fine - but the noise is still constantly there in the background.

I did have the last (v1.15b3) edition of BlueARP running fine in this project. I copied over the new *.dll for v2.02 and bingo - now this problem.

Need more info..? Let me know. See sig for system detail.
In the meantime, I will try in a fresh (clean) project

Cheers,
Bob
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v12.0.70; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v5.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

ok - maybe needn't be overly concerned on this; all is running/sounding fine in a brand new, fresh project with exact same synth/sounds and BlueArp v2.02 all loaded from scratch. No 'extraneous' noises, no issues.

Happy..! :)

Brilliant stuff greywolf2004 and many thanks for this lovely little piece of (free..!) genius. :) :)

Bob
Win10; i7 4790K; 16Gb RAM; GTX750Ti; Cubase Pro v12.0.70; WaveLab Pro v11.2.0; S1 v5.5.2; UR44 audio/MIDI

Return to “Instruments”