Sell singular libraries of an komplete Bundle?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought the ultimate complete package and found in my service center different serial keys for the single libraries. So it lead me to the question, weather it is possible, to transfer single licenses for the singe libraries of the complete bundle. I don't really need all, but I could imagine, that Native Instruments don't want that the single libraries are sold sperately...

You cannot.
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Also, all those licences are registered to your Account. I cannot see NI transferring them individually.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

DarkStar wrote:Also, all those licences are registered to your Account. I cannot see NI transferring them individually.
why not? thats what the do all day long.. ..but anyway as pointed out you can't split komplete and sell parts of it.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Sorry that I wasn't clear - I meant that as those individual Serial Numbers were part of the Komplete bundle ...
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”