Lose control (Experimental) (updated version)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys,
made a new track.
I like to think that it's pretty awesome, but your opinion/feedback/tips are more than welcome!
https://soundcloud.com/maarten-pool/lose-control
:party:
Last edited by MaartenP on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Did you mean to say "loose" as in "not tight", or "lose" as in "lost"?

I took a listen, but I think my commentary mightn't be appropriate, since I'm not into this style. Some neat sounds and I'm glad to see a change up in structure at the ⅓ mark, since this genre tends to be boringly repetitive to my tastes. But that's me and my taste :-)
Cheers!
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote:Did you mean to say "loose" as in "not tight", or "lose" as in "lost"?

I took a listen, but I think my commentary mightn't be appropriate, since I'm not into this style. Some neat sounds and I'm glad to see a change up in structure at the ⅓ mark, since this genre tends to be boringly repetitive to my tastes. But that's me and my taste :-)
Cheers!
lol, I meant "lose control":P
English is not my native language as you can see;)
but yeah, i tried to do some different rhythms and such to keep it interesting. imo it doesn't really get repetitive or boring. atleast i tried to avoid that;)
thnx for the response!

:-) Welcome to the inconsistency of the English language. I'm glad I grew up with it, or I would never have learned well enough to communicate. As is, my spelling sucks and I'm only getting some words memorized finally at age 38.

I'm a monolingual, so you're doing better than me by just communicating in more than one language. Cheers! :-)
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Jace-BeOS wrote::-) Welcome to the inconsistency of the English language. I'm glad I grew up with it, or I would never have learned well enough to communicate. As is, my spelling sucks and I'm only getting some words memorized finally at age 38.

I'm a monolingual, so you're doing better than me by just communicating in more than one language. Cheers! :-)
lol, yeah i can speak and write english pretty well but i also have dyslexia so there are some faults sometimes;)

but back to the track...
who got some more feedback for me?!

could imagine this being played in a venue at 4am and everyone going for it. very nice

Brundle wrote:could imagine this being played in a venue at 4am and everyone going for it. very nice
thnx! it was made for those kinda purposes;)

Feedback please!!!

*bump

C'mon people, i need some criticism!

I gues i'll just keep *bumpin this...

Almost sounds like hardstyle.
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:Almost sounds like hardstyle.
True, but yet it isn't. :wink:

do you have some tips or feedback maybe?!
i can't believe no one has anything to criticize.
i want points to work on!!! :help:

maybe now some people willing to give me some feedback?!

Return to “Music Cafe”