Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

standalone wrote:"Collect Your Free $50 Gift Code for the Waves Super Sale"
Thanks, so there will be a sale like last year, when Element cost just $40 with the rebate :tu:

Numanoid wrote:
standalone wrote:"Collect Your Free $50 Gift Code for the Waves Super Sale"
Thanks, so there will be a sale like last year, when Element cost just $40 with the rebate :tu:
Oh snap, I think I paid even less... seriously, bought it via a vendor with extra discount... it was something silly like $29 iirc, and surprisingly enough, pretty decent (NOT $200 decent... Waves :uhuhuh: but hey :lol:). T'was a pretty crazy sale. They'd have to go pretty hard this year to top that!
Eternitysound VST Banks

Didn't it turn out to be the same code for everyone? And I think some folks reported being able to use it more than once...

Numanoid wrote:Thanks, so there will be a sale like last year, when Element cost just $40 with the rebate :tu:
Yes, precisely. It will be $49 when you enter in your Gift Code.
Last edited by Uncle E on Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

audientronic wrote:Didn't it turn out to be the same code for everyone? And I think some folks reported being able to use it more than once...
shhhhh shhh shhh shh shhhhhhhhh!

frankz00 wrote:
audientronic wrote:Didn't it turn out to be the same code for everyone? And I think some folks reported being able to use it more than once...
shhhhh shhh shhh shh shhhhhhhhh!
:hihi:

will it be possible to update the WUP using this 50$ gift code?

xsoz wrote:will it be possible to update the WUP using this 50$ gift code?
No. Here's a complete list of the limitations:

Free $50 Gift Code – Terms & Conditions

· $50 gift codes will be distributed June 26, 2014 to all users in our database.
· Valid on any purchase or upgrade through June 30, 2014 (Except Waves Update Plan coverage or rentals).
· May be redeemed at waves.com and at all authorized Waves dealers.
· May be used for one transaction only.
· Cannot be sold, transferred to others, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account.
· If gift code is redeemed for an amount less than $50, the remaining balance will be forfeited by the customer.
· If these terms are breached, Waves reserves the right to restrict use of the gift code.
· Waves is not responsible for the inability to redeem the gift card. We do not offer returns, rebates, or any other value in the event of technical malfunctions.
· May not be used toward Waves Update Plan coverage or rentals.

is it possible to use an NI voucher on their website when buying the "KOMPLETE 9 CROSSGRADE (PRODUCT BOX)"??
If so, would anyone have a Native Instruments voucher you can donate to me please??
Much appreciated!

Uncle E wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Thanks, so there will be a sale like last year, when Element cost just $40 with the rebate :tu:
Yes, precisely. You'll be able to use it at JRR Shop at the same time as using our "Waves15" coupon code, which will bring the end price below $40.
Hi Eric,

Can both can be stacked with the 10% off coupon still available at the Waves website? :wink:

xsoz wrote:will it be possible to update the WUP using this 50$ gift code?
They said no on this.

sqigls wrote:is it possible to use an NI voucher on their website when buying the "KOMPLETE 9 CROSSGRADE (PRODUCT BOX)"??
If so, would anyone have a Native Instruments voucher you can donate to me please??
Much appreciated!
Not during the promotion. Generally vouchers are not usable on deals. I've found that the deals tend to work out better than the vouchers anyway.

Uncle E wrote:
Yes, precisely. You'll be able to use it at JRR Shop at the same time as using our "Waves15" coupon code, which will bring the end price below $40.
Hm.... how is this supposed to work? I can only use either one or the other.

Uncle E wrote:
How does that work exactly? I put one code in and it cancels the other....

Uncle E edited already is original post (from under $40 to $49).
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”