What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

WTB: s-gear, vcc, 112db preamp, sknote ddd, ers dim d, scarbee a200, m4l, sampler

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

treesgrassstones
KVRist

33 posts since 31 Mar, 2013

Postby treesgrassstones; Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:29 am WTB: s-gear, vcc, 112db preamp, sknote ddd, ers dim d, scarbee a200, m4l, sampler

I want to buy or trade the following plugins. Drop me a PM if you're interested in selling.

Scuffham S-Gear
Slate vcc
Redline 112db preamp
Sknote ddd
ERS dim-d
Scarbee a200
Max 4 Live (ableton 9)
Sampler (ableton 9)
Last edited by treesgrassstones on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:45 am, edited 24 times in total.
electricthing
KVRist

101 posts since 5 Aug, 2011, from Nederland

Postby electricthing; Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:02 pm Re: WTB: vtm, vcc, ik 670, white2a, echoboy, sknote ddd, hofa iq, the glue

I sent you a pm.
jethrobull
KVRian

1195 posts since 5 Jun, 2011, from England,UK

Postby jethrobull; Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:08 pm Re: WTB: vtm, vcc, ik 670, white2a, echoboy, sknote ddd, hofa iq, the glue

Hi, I have the IK Vintage Model 670 for sale.
All the audience cares about is being fed a stream of songs that they know and can sing along to.
myfeebleeffort
electricthing
KVRist

Postby electricthing; Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:28 pm Re: WTB: vtm, vcc, ik 670, white2a, echoboy, sknote ddd, hofa iq, the glue

Hi, just to make sure it goes as we agreed.
We agreed to trade the IK 670 comp for your Sknote stripbus and you will pay the 15 euro IK transfer cost.
After we agreed on this by pm I bought the transfer at IK and after that you sent me a pm that you were not sure.
For me that is too late, I already payed in advance for the transfer.
So the serial is now free ( I can cc you the email I got from IK) and you should;
-send an email to Sknote about the Stripbus transfer
-I wil send you the IK 670 serial.
-You pay me the 15 euro transfer cost to my paypal that I pm'd you

thanks
electricthing
KVRist

Postby electricthing; Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:37 pm Re: WTB: vtm, vcc, ik 670, white2a, echoboy, sknote ddd, hofa iq, the glue

Hi; this is a copy of your pm about the trade;

Re: WTB: vtm, vcc, ik 670, white2a, echoboy, sknote ddd, hof
Sent: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:53 pm
To: electricthing

Trade sounds good. Let's do it. You would need to have the transfer license from ik I think, so how does this sound:
if I email sknote to transfer stripbus to you, and you transfer 670 to me. And then I'll transfer the ik license transfer cost to you over paypal?

Best,
Emil
Yorrrrrr
KVRist

140 posts since 25 Sep, 2011, from Cartagena - Colombia

Postby Yorrrrrr; Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:44 pm Re: WTB: vtm, vcc, ik 670, white2a, echoboy, sknote ddd, hofa iq, the glue

I got VTM and VCC. If interested, please PM.
treesgrassstones
KVRist

Postby treesgrassstones; Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:51 am Re: WTB: vtm, vcc, ik 670, white2a, echoboy, sknote ddd, hofa iq, the glue

electricthing wrote:Hi; this is a copy of your pm about the trade;

Re: WTB: vtm, vcc, ik 670, white2a, echoboy, sknote ddd, hof
Sent: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:53 pm
To: electricthing

Trade sounds good. Let's do it. You would need to have the transfer license from ik I think, so how does this sound:
if I email sknote to transfer stripbus to you, and you transfer 670 to me. And then I'll transfer the ik license transfer cost to you over paypal?

Best,
Emil

Just to clarify this a bit,
I had no idea you already went along and bought the license transfer so quickly, and just sent you a pm about an extra day of thinking about it.
When you told me that you already got the license, I agreed to buy from you anyway without any fuss.

Just want to point that out, as it's not clear from your post.
Looking forward to receiving the plugin.
electricthing
KVRist

Postby electricthing; Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:09 am Re: WTB: vtm, vcc, ik 670, white2a, echoboy, sknote ddd, hofa iq, the glue

Hi, that's right.
I sent you the free IK serial today, about 5 hours ago and asked for the payment of the transfer cost in return.
Hope to receive it today.

Regards
treesgrassstones
KVRist

Postby treesgrassstones; Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:38 am Re: WTB: vtm, vcc, ik 670, white2a, echoboy, sknote ddd, hofa iq, the glue

electricthing wrote:Hi, that's right.
I sent you the free IK serial today, about 5 hours ago and asked for the payment of the transfer cost in return.
Hope to receive it today.

Regards

Payment is sent. Did it as soon as I got back home to my computer.
Thanks for the business and hope you enjoy stripbus.
Best regards.
electricthing
KVRist

Postby electricthing; Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:09 am Re: WTB: vtm, vcc, ik 670, white2a, echoboy, sknote ddd, hofa iq, the glue

Hi,

thanks, I received the payment.
The trade was a bit bumpy but it turns out o.k.
It is the first time I do a trade this way and then unforseen things can occur.
I am waiting for the license from Quinto at Sknote and I know that Quinto can take some days.
I will let you know when I get it, then the trade is completed.
Thanks so far and best regards.
treesgrassstones
KVRist

Postby treesgrassstones; Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:48 am Re: WTB: tal u no lx, vtm, ik white2a, echoboy, any d16 effects, sknote ddd, hofa iq

Updated want list! Get in touch :)
analoguesamples909
KVRian

1493 posts since 28 Dec, 2007

Postby analoguesamples909; Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:17 am Re: WTB: tal u no lx, diva, vtm, ik white2a, echoboy, any d16 effects, sknote ddd, hofa iq

I can sell you Uno LX if you like...
treesgrassstones
KVRist

Postby treesgrassstones; Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:26 am Re: WTB: tal u no lx, diva, vtm, ik white2a, echoboy, any d16 effects, sknote ddd, hofa iq

analoguesamples909 wrote:I can sell you Uno LX if you like...

PM'd you
Nullgrad
KVRer

11 posts since 22 Aug, 2009

Postby Nullgrad; Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:38 am Re: WTB: tal u no lx, diva, vtm, ik white2a, echoboy, any d16 effects, sknote ddd, hofa iq

Do you have a price in mind for Diva ?
treesgrassstones
KVRist

Postby treesgrassstones; Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:38 am Re: WTB: tal u no lx, diva, vtm, ik white2a, echoboy, any d16 effects, sknote ddd, hofa iq

PM'd you.
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Market Place (Buy / Sell / Special Offers)