What is KVR Audio? | Submit News | Advertise | Developer Account

Options (Affects News & Product results only):

Format:
Include:
Quick Search KVR

"Quick Search" KVR Audio's Product Database, News Items, Developer Listings, Forum Topics and videos here. For advanced Product Database searching please use the full product search. For the forum you can use the phpBB forum search.

To utilize the power of Google you can use the integrated Google Site Search.

Products 0

Developers 0

News 0

Forum 0

Videos 0

Search  

How can I get this guitar sound?

How to make that sound...

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

KVRer

4 posts since 22 Jun, 2014

Postby TheSituation; Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:38 am How can I get this guitar sound?

Hey guys!

I heard this track yesterday and I fell in love with the intro guitar sound but I can't manage to re-create it in FL Studio. :(

I've tried many different nexus and sylenth presets, I edited them, added effects and so on and I've also tried several different guitar vsts but I just can't get the right sound. So I am wondering if anyone on this forum knows how to get the guitar sound I'm talking about that comes in at 0:09. https://soundcloud.com/icons-music/syn-cole-bright-lights-pete-tong-premiere

If you know how to re-create that sound, please let me know how! I'd be very grateful :)
Thanks in advance!
KVRer

20 posts since 28 Nov, 2013, from The Netherlands

Postby BassMake; Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:53 pm Re: How can I get this guitar sound?

Sound Lab have 2 great plugins for guitars use them all the time for guitar sounds. In your case set up the plugin and filter it
WOBAIAIWOBWOB
KVRer

4 posts since 22 Jun, 2014

Postby TheSituation; Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:27 am Re: How can I get this guitar sound?

Thanks! I will check them out! :)

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Sound Design