Maschine 2.1 install question for old school

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have a MK1 and 1.8. Currently, I have not installed in on the new computer. But I'm missing the packs and sounds plus I'm pretty sure I'd find a use for the new drum machine.

But, If I was to buy 2.1 upgrade, has anyone gone through the install process owning all those old discs and getting the library installed? Maybe they give you all the library updated as a download?

I don't want to install 1.8, just 2.1, the library and my add ons (which of course are DL)

Yeah your old soundpacks can be downloaded via your native instruments user account. With the 2.1 update, install the original installation file then install the 2.1 updates. When you buy the 2.0 you will get all the updates and see it in your user account. After that, then install the maschine content. Look here-
http://www.native-instruments.com/en/su ... tup-guide/

Oh......I missed that. Thanks!

Hmmmmmmm, another thing related that I don't understand from watching the viddy's on it is where your own projects are stored. I see that when you select save or save with samples you get a path. Does it remember everytime? I don't want it accidentally saving crap on my SSD drive.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”