Ideabox

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

deft_bonz wrote:Wow... there are crazy wishes. I think it'd destroy Sylenths easiness and beauty of sound. It'll just kill it. And I believe most of the users (EDM-producers and such) will be overwhelmed anyway :P
I think so too. I think Sylenth is especially popular for it's ease of use, and it's small feature set. As you said, most trance guys will really dig that. :) But i think PWM, and some additional waveforms can't harm though.

+ 1 for Aiynzahev, I would like more effects, betther analog filters and a morph function between two presets

chk071 wrote:
deft_bonz wrote:Wow... there are crazy wishes. I think it'd destroy Sylenths easiness and beauty of sound. It'll just kill it. And I believe most of the users (EDM-producers and such) will be overwhelmed anyway :P
I think so too. I think Sylenth is especially popular for it's ease of use, and it's small feature set. As you said, most trance guys will really dig that. :) But i think PWM, and some additional waveforms can't harm though.
well then how about make Sylenth2 and keep Sylenth1 on this state?
thats what kills my creativity, that its so utterly easy to use, when i want to make more complex presets, i easily hit the boundaries. :neutral:

Why FM (Frequency Modulation) is not listed in the first post "possible ideas"?
Is this a discarded idea, or I'm missing something?

Ability to lock a effect parameter on/off and then browse presets like Nexus. This is really handy when you use busses for reverb for instance and don't want a new reverb to turn on every time you change a patch.

- Unison functionality
- Better Preset Management
- FM Functionality ala Virus
- Waveshaping Distortion

Retrigger option on effect section:
As example - Phaser effect: Resets Phase cycle on note on.

Keytracking on the LFO Rate keeping the lfo in sync with the note played and faster cycles (1/2560) :hyper:

+1 part C and D in the oscillator selection would be awesome! :pray: Doubling up the fun!

+1 towards backwards compatibility for patches

A big thank you for keeping the go to virtual synthesizer alive! :clap:

New sound bank...

I wud like a Deep house / soulful house bank please..
Please..please...

:)

No dongle please, and if somehow it is unevitable, definitely not iLok. Although I have 2 of them, but I really want to avoid Pace and its unprofessional behavior in the future hoping that existing products like Soundtoys will soon leave them.

I definitely want a better mod matrix. A mod matrix nowadays should be able to mod (almost) everything.

I wouldn't change the sound part though, because Sylenth sounds like Sylenth does. Otherwise I use other plugins anyway ;)
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Pulse Width Modulation
Frequency Modulation
More modulation sources, destinations and slots
Better way to handle presets and sound banks.
No Dongles.

This ideas are MANDATORY! :x :D
Just kiddin.. :tu:

Hard sync and FM - I'd buy it again in a second (assuming it was 64bit mac VST).

Just a simple FM where each osc had an fm knob and a source selector to chose one of the 4 oscillators.
Last edited by Echoes in the Attic on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Beat detune is a must (I think). In normal detune the speed of the phasing changes. In DCAM Synth Squad this phasing speed can be fixed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sKe2Cs6d6A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_h9JR-gJzk

However this is the bomb: Enhanced pulsewidth control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_-1yLSWOno gets fun at 3m 20s

Using noise to modulate another oscillator (FM). Valuable to roughen up sounds.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Hard sync and FM - I'd buy it again in a second (assuming it was 64bit mac VST).

Just a simple FM where each osc had an fm knob and a source selector to chose one of the 4 oscillators.
Actually I'd maybe even buy it again if swing was added to the arp. But FM would seal the deal.

Hi, alias-free would be a great idea :-)

Best

Return to “LennarDigital”