kv331 synthmaster

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just recently purchased this synth and I am extremely happy with what you get honestly...for price/sound/cpu load IMO only thing that comes close is sylenth. I bought sylenth a long time ago but I am pretty sure it was more than the 40 bucks I paid for this beast (15% discount and student discount). But I am unable to change the gui... no matter what I choose, they all look the same? I don't really care because I don't mind the gui but if theres an easy work around I would like to know it... thanks in advance!

Isn't there even a GUI Designer program included in the Synthmaster package (GUIEditor.exe) with whom you can change the whole GUI? I tried it once but it was too complicated...

Otherwise you can change all colors but my experience is that it doesn't look nicer, no matter whether in green, yellow, pink, blue or violet... Then you have to load it again - as far as I remember - to make the GUI changes work...

inside the vst there is an option by the preset that says gui: and theres a list. I didn't get any guieditor in the zip file

djdeftmonk wrote:inside the vst there is an option by the preset that says gui: and theres a list. I didn't get any guieditor in the zip file
I got a GUIEditor.exe (in the "KV331 Audio" folder) which is a program for creating new GUIs. It should be included in your package, too, because it's mentioned in the feature list on the KV331 website...

in my zip there was a folder and inside has vst component dpm etc for synth master and synth master 2 and also a file that says online presets which I haven't figured how to load yet as there is no manual and no forum on the site...

I see the guys from kv331 posting on loads of forums kinda weird figured they would have a nice thick manual and a forum for me to sift through...but anyway synth rocks the caspah and can make every sound I want except for super analogy stuff but vsts can't do that anyway) thanks for the help btw tricky!

djdeftmonk wrote:in my zip there was a folder and inside has vst component dpm etc for synth master and synth master 2 and also a file that says online presets which I haven't figured how to load yet as there is no manual and no forum on the site...
For the online presets (there are not a lot) you have just to click the button "Online" at the top left of Synthmaster when you are in the browser. Then it asks you if you want to use your Synthmaster with online access. You say Yes, and you get access to the online presets among your local presets in the browser of Synthmaster. That's all.

Here is an example with my Synthmaster in Local... then Online (see the yellow circles):
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

I usually prefer to build my own sounds from the ground up but that isn't what my gui looks like... mine says player on it even tho its set to default and when I change the guy setting... it does nothing. Its pretty weird because at one point it did look like your pic here.

djdeftmonk wrote:I usually prefer to build my own sounds from the ground up but that isn't what my gui looks like... mine says player on it even tho its set to default and when I change the guy setting... it does nothing. Its pretty weird because at one point it did look like your pic here.
But did you download the player?... or did you buy the full edition?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

I bought the full version its just now stuck in the Player GUI...when I made the first post i didn't have this problem. It was in the default gui and wouldn't change then today I booted ableton now its stuck in player gui which doesn't allow u to change most of the parameters (I'm so sad) I don't know why I didn't receive the editor as the above poster mention I checked and it is indeed in the manual. BTW I have reinstalled and rebooted etc a few times

find whatever player version .dll is called and manually delete it, then try reinstallation and see if it pops up, if the player dissapears and the full version still doesn't show up then the daw isn't reading the dll. This is weird but works sometimes, go to vst plugins folder and copy the the dll into a newly created folder still within the vsti directory, then rerun daw and see if it pops up. This worked sometimes for me when daw won't read vsti
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Hey - that happened to me too when I first got Synthmaster and I was flipping out.

On the player skin the place you change the skins if different. If I recall correctly (I'm at work and away from my DAW), in the center window you can click through a number of parameters that you can adjust. Scroll through these until you see where you can change the skin and you're back in business!

It is pretty confusing because that's not where you changed to the skin from the full plugin skin.

Best of luck.

I recently wrote a solution about the weird issue with the skins of the player among the skins of the full version:

Here

The skins of the player version SHOULD NOT be installed for the users having the full edition. I can't understand why Bülent have put them in this edition. First they are totally useless in the full edition, and second they bring an issue which can be avoid by not putting them in the installation application (since they are totally useless in the full edition, why add them? It's stupid).

Return to “Instruments”