Glitchmachines HYSTERESIS new freebie!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now this demo actually impressed me! Need to try it out :)
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

WOW this looks so cool. Can't wait to give it a go!
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Seems to be part of a bigger machine...!

I saw this, and am intrigued. Is it useful? Nice for free...

Totolitoto wrote:Seems to be part of a bigger machine...!
One can only hope, but they did the same thing with another free download, Fracture.

I think the big sister/big brother to this is Quadrant. The modules look the same, just fixed positions and without the flexible signal/modulation routing (and of course minus the additional modules).

This would seem an appropriate entry level drug if that's true.

How can you work hours with this thing wihtout ending with a migraine?

Neon Breath wrote:How can you work hours with this thing wihtout ending with a migraine?
Well that was just a pretty graphic (with the actual UI embedded in the Lower Left corner).

Here's the actual GUI:

I like it a lot ;) I've tested it (very briefly) and so far IMO as it it seems best suited for vocals (the same way Fracture instantly works on drums). But with a bit of fiddling it will prolly do well on just about any type of instrument. The factory presets are on the wild side, but once you start taming them, you can get some interesting results :) And it seems a bit more usable and "musical" than Fracture ;)

All in all, a great freebie ;)

PS: I got confused by the difference in the advertisement GUI and the actual one, but now that it has been suggested that it may be actually a different (possibly) commercial plugin, it makes sense ;) I thought my PC was not displaying the graphics correctly or somethin' :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

I was playing with this on some drum loops yesterday. Very useful.

Nice freebie. Thanks for the link. :tu:

Wrong post.
Last edited by Endor-8o8 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Well in fact Hysterisis is a new version of Inear Display's "Oxymore". Like "Fracture" is a new version of "Fragment". Now Inear Display's developper is joining forces with Glitchmachines, so step by step the Inear Display tools are gonna be part of the Glitchmachines catalog. And Fracture has nothing to do with Quadrant by the way, Quadrant has just some similar tools.
Really love the Inear toys so I'm glad to see some refreshing versions and maybe some new tools to come ! :)

Looks very cool! I have used Fracture and think I could find room for this one too!

Perfect and original plugin with clean and nice interface, but for me just for fun.
yzcoruhT

Return to “Effects”